My incessent neffing has raised my posts-per-day up .5% today alone

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Encryptic
Let's just say that when you give a man high speed Internet access and little work to be done, his PPD rises exponentially. :Q
You have what... like 43+ posts per day? Calculated assuming your joined May 1.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: minendo
Let's just say that when you give a man high speed Internet access and little work to be done, his PPD rises exponentially. :Q

Close, but no cigar. I just checked and my PPD is....

/drumroll

:Q

This is just from me sitting at work for 8 hours and doing about an hour's worth of work, if that. I don't spend that much time here on the weekends, thankfully. I really need to find a new job where I actually DO work, methinks.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
This is just from me sitting at work for 8 hours and doing about an hour's worth of work, if that. I don't spend that much time here on the weekends, thankfully. I really need to find a new job where I actually DO work, methinks.
Not to mention that you respond to almost every thread. How many times have you typed pics in the last week?

damiano

Platinum Member
May 29, 2002

Close, but no cigar. I just checked and my PPD is....

/drumroll

:Q

you get paid for that?

gwlam12

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2001
i sit here with nothing to do at work either and even i cant find 58 things to respond to everyday

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Not to mention that you respond to almost every thread. How many times have you typed pics in the last week?

I posted "PICS" maybe once, if that. I don't sit here and hammer out one-word nef posts in every thread that I've posted in. Some of the threads like the movie quote thread got a LOT of posts from me because I was enjoying them. I also tend to get sucked into the big debate threads and reply 50 times in them.

As I've said before, I'd be glad if there wasn't a post count or join date below my name. It means little to me, but people assume the obvious: I'm neffing away until I become a Lifer or something.
rolleye.gif

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Well, for the curious: I work as the tech support guy slash webmaster for a small company in San Diego. We make educational software, so most of our business is from teachers and educational institutions. As such, we don't get a lot of technical support calls or emails during the summertime since everyone is out for summer. Also, my boss can't really afford paying me to be a full-time webmaster at this point.

I'd gladly be working and actually feeling like I'm earning my pay, but since I have very little to do at this point in time, I try to kill time by posting on ATOT. Surfing the web gets old after a while. At least I'm here in the event that someone does need technical support or my boss needs me to do something on our website. Trust me, once school starts and business picks up again, I imagine you'll see a lot less of me on here.

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
My post count is an extension of my penis, much like my ricer car, girlfriend, and everything else I consider important. they are all a part of my huge outer penis.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: amcdonald
My post count is an extension of my penis, much like my ricer car, girlfriend, and everything else I consider important. they are all a part of my huge outer penis.

Where's the "My Internet Cock Is This Big" pic when you need it? :D

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Lonyo
I have 7.08 :p I am better than you.

Originally posted by: Viper GTS
And what would a week's vacation do to that average?

Viper GTS

I managed to get 7 just before a week away, then it took me about 2 weeks to get it back up to 7 after I got back :(

?? where is this info?

nevermind in Profile,>LOL Average Posts Per Day: 2.95