My Hunched Back and Dancer Dame

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Every few years, I make the local paper for something dance related. While this time I didn't get half of the front page, you guys may like to see a little bit of my private life:

Yes that is my hunched back in picture #1. Yes, those quotes are close to the lame comments I made. They didn't get them quite right, but close enough.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: dullard
Every few years, I make the local paper for something dance related. While this time I didn't get half of the front page, you guys may like to see a little bit of my private life:

Yes that is my hunched back in picture #1. Yes, those quotes are close to the lame comments I made. They didn't get them quite right, but close enough.

who's the chick? she looks kinda cute

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
I think she is cute. Dullard and GF. She is a very wonderful person who swept in and rescued me from my dark ages. We've been dating 1.5 years. We both have graduate degrees, both majored in chemical engineering, and both love to dance. We're a good pair.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
I think she is cute. Dullard and GF. She is a very wonderful person who swept in and rescued me from my dark ages. We've been dating 1.5 years. We both have graduate degrees, both majored in chemical engineering, and both love to dance. We're a good pair.

:thumbsup:
i think she looks better with the glasses on but then i sort of have a fetish for women who wear glasses too, so... lol

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
:thumbsup:
i think she looks better with the glasses on but then i sort of have a fetish for women who wear glasses too, so... lol
She wears glasses 95% of the time. I too am a sucker for glasses on women.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Yes, this is a "look at me" thread.
Originally posted by: maddogchen
ex-wife where?
Ah, the other interesting part of my day. My ex and her lover (the man she cheated with and caused the divorce) are the owners of the Basically Ballroom dance studio in the last third of the article. Did I mention that yesterday I found out that they were getting married? Oh and that validates all of my suspicions about the two of them (I never had real concrete evidence before the divorce, never caught them in the act, I just had love letters and such detailing their lust, and of course they denied everything). I've been pissed for two days even though it proves I was right all along and that maybe I can stop alimony payments. I shouldn't be pissed, I should be happy. But it just let out emotions from an old wound.

I'm much better off now than I was 2 years ago.

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
ex-wife where?
Ah, the other interesting part of my day. My ex and her lover (the man she cheated with and caused the divorce) are the owners of the Basically Ballroom dance studio in the last third of the article. Did I mention that yesterday I found out that they were getting married? Oh and that validates all of my suspicions about the two of them (I never had real concrete evidence before the divorce, never caught them in the act, I just had love letters and such detailing their lust, and of course they denied everything). I've been pissed for two days even though it proves I was right all along and that maybe I can stop alimony payments. I shouldn't be pissed, I should be happy. But it just let out emotions from an old wound.

her last name is Bogus? hahah "she denies cheating on you" "thats BOGUS!!"

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
her last name is Bogus? hahah "she denies cheating on you" "thats BOGUS!!"
You won't believe how many name jokes that family gets. Her checks are all bogus checks, it was a bogus wedding, etc.

eleison

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
ex-wife where?

She left you because of your hunched back... man, that just sooo wrong.

Jun 27, 2005
ex-wife where?

After seeing your present GF I would have to agree. Nice pull...

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Very cool, dullard. I do now recall that you've been dancing for quite a few years. Nice to see another side of one of AT's more interesting and thoughtful posters.