MY GREATEST INVENTION YET!!!

xxAgentCowxx

Jan 26, 2003
This morning was impossible to get out of bed. It was horrible. I had to drag my miserably-tired, underslept corpse out of bed, and drive all the way to work in a zombie-like state to get to the free coffee. "Why?" I asked myself. Then I got espresso and was thinking, why not have a caffiene IV drip? No, that would involve putting needles in yourself while hardly awake. So I thought of the next best thing!!

The Lazy-A$$ Coffee-Without-Getting-Out-Of-Bed-or-Using-Hands Thing!!

Basically, a timer-controlled coffee machine makes coffee which flows directly into a camelbak reservoir, flowing down into a tube with a bite-release valve, so all one needs to do is roll over and bite down and VOILA!! in a few minutes you'll be ready to face the day. As I have stated several times before, my genius is ungodly.

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
imagine the lawsuits when somebody burns themselves! You're a genius!

-=bmacd=-

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
I wouldn't want anyone laying next to me roll over a bite down a tube like object ;)

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: xxAgentCowxx
This morning was impossible to get out of bed. It was horrible. I had to drag my miserably-tired, underslept corpse out of bed, and drive all the way to work in a zombie-like state to get to the free coffee. "Why?" I asked myself. Then I got espresso and was thinking, why not have a caffiene IV drip? No, that would involve putting needles in yourself while hardly awake. So I thought of the next best thing!!

The Lazy-A$$ Coffee-Without-Getting-Out-Of-Bed-or-Using-Hands Thing!!

Basically, a timer-controlled coffee machine makes coffee which flows directly into a camelbak reservoir, flowing down into a tube with a bite-release valve, so all one needs to do is roll over and bite down and VOILA!! in a few minutes you'll be ready to face the day. As I have stated several times before, my laziness is ungodly.

Just here to correct one small typo in your post.

;):D

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
Burning wouldn't be a problem at all. the coffee that comes out of a drip coffee maker isn't all that hot. It only gets hot after it has sat on the warming plate for 1/2 an hour. Before that it's hot, but not burning hot.

BladeWalker

Aug 31, 2002
Originally posted by: aRCeNiTe
a mute button for women?

Not exactly. But if you happen to roll over the wrong way and bite down and suck on..ugh..a protrusion..I assure you'll be awaken promptly.

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Originally posted by: elektrolokomotive
How does it add the cream? Needs a little refiining, methinks.

Put the cream in your mouth before the coffee comes down, then gurgle and enjoy!

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: bootymac

Put the cream in your mouth before the coffee comes down, then gurgle and enjoy!

You need a container connected to the coffee drip to add a stream of creamer along with the coffee.

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Orsorum
Originally posted by: bootymac

You need a container connected to the coffee drip to add a stream of creamer along with the coffee.

maybe something similar to what 2 stroke engines use for oil injection.