compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Azzzzz-Hooool

Guess what movie he picked it up from. He's only 20 months old. Damn! :shocked:

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
I suggest you wash his mouth out with draino ;)

Or soap, if you like him...

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
You may not be proud of him, but I sure am.

America needs to drop the stigma related to naughty words. No one will bother using them then. It's ironic :p

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: keeleysam
Recording or shens

Love to, but do you think anyone was prepared for that utterance? No, we did not try and make him say it again. (although, secretly, I was rolling on the rug, LMAO!)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
MY GF's 2-year old cousin is saying some wordy dirds, and his dad is takingfull advantage of it :) Instead of saying "Truck," he says "Fvck" and instead of saying "Stick" he says "Dick." So at the party for my GF's college graduation back in May, her uncle kept baiting his son. He pointed to a big stick that was laying on the ground and asked his son "What is this?" Drew replied "Big Dick." Then he gathered all the males around and asked him again, this time holding the stick in his hand. "What does daddy have?" "Big, Dick! Big Dick!"

The laughter could not be contained :D

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: NFS4
MY GF's 2-year old cousin is saying some wordy dirds, and his dad is takingfull advantage of it :) Instead of saying "Truck," he says "Fvck" and instead of saying "Stick" he says "Dick." So at the party for my GF's college graduation back in May, her uncle kept baiting his son. He pointed to a big stick that was laying on the ground and asked his son "What is this?" Drew replied "Big Dick." Then he gathered all the males around and asked him again, this time holding the stick in his hand. "What does daddy have?" "Big, Dick! Big Dick!"

Sh!t, that's too funny. Is it right though? I guess they're gonna learn those words anyway. I guess they need to be taught when it's appropriate, and when it's not. Some day when I get fired by an asshole boss, I'll teach him when it's appropriate. ;)

SearchMaster

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2002
When my oldest son was not quite two, a group of do-gooders from a church we had visited once (and made the mistake of giving our information to) dropped by uninvited and unannounced. I was quite perturbed as we were getting him ready for bed, etc., but my wife let them in to talk with them. Suddenly my boy blurts out, "Dammit! Crap!" (yeah, I have a potty mouth). One of them smiled and said, "what is he saying?" I answered, "He's saying Democrat, ma'am."

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: SearchMaster
When my oldest son was not quite two, a group of do-gooders from a church we had visited once (and made the mistake of giving our information to) dropped by uninvited and unannounced. I was quite perturbed as we were getting him ready for bed, etc., but my wife let them in to talk with them. Suddenly my boy blurts out, "Dammit! Crap!" (yeah, I have a potty mouth). One of them smiled and said, "what is he saying?" I answered, "He's saying Democrat, ma'am."

Yep, ya gotta teach em how to act, when the Mormons come around. ;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: compuwiz1

Sh!t, that's too funny. Is it right though? I guess they're gonna learn those words anyway. I guess they need to be taught when it's appropriate, and when it's not. Some day when I get fired by an asshole boss, I'll teach him when it's appropriate. ;)

Heh, his wife get SO embarrassed. She's always yelling at him to stop getting him into the habit of saying those words...in that way :D

This same kid was feeling up on a 50 year old lady's legs at the same party :D Dad's response: "That's my boy, going after the older women" :D And even after that, he was seen holding hands with a 3-year old girl (no relation) that was also at the party.

Kid is gonna be a PLAYA :D

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001

Heh, his wife get SO embarrassed. She's always yelling at him to stop getting him into the habit of saying those words...in that way :D

This same kid was feeling up on a 50 year old lady's legs at the same party :D Dad's response: "That's my boy, going after the older women" :D And even after that, he was seen holding hands with a 3-year old girl (no relation) that was also at the party.

Jesus christ. I'm glad my parents taught me discipline and manners. Out of control kids make me rage.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Zugzwang152

Jesus christ. I'm glad my parents taught me discipline and manners. Out of control kids make me rage.

Please dude, spare us. How disciplined were you at 20mos? The kids have no intent. It's the parents that think its funny. The kids, at that age, know not what they do, or say. ;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Zugzwang152

I bet you were the most PRECIOUS two year old, right? You didn't cause ANY trouble?

They don't call them "Terrible Twos" for nothin'

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: keeleysam
Recording or shens

Love to, but do you think anyone was prepared for that utterance? No, we did not try and make him say it again. (although, secretly, I was rolling on the rug, LMAO!)

my daughter heard her mother and i fighting once, mother dropped an f-bomb. 3 days later, shes walking around the living room, gives me an "im not sure how this is going to work out" look and slowly says "fvck-in"

i said "what was that?"

"fvck-in?"

i cracked up, then told her not to say it again because i dont want to be hassled about it.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
LOL! Man, when you think about it, if most of us could stop thinking about work, and really pay attention to the kids, they are terribly entertaining. :)

mattocs

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2005
Swearing is a crock of sh!t. I mean really, it doesnt hurt anyone. It is just a word used to make a point.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Hopefully your grandson will not have parents like my brother and sister-in-law. When my nephew started repeating the words that they spewed every few seconds in front of him, they smacked him in the mouth.

: ) Amanda

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: mattocs
Swearing is a crock of sh!t. I mean really, it doesnt hurt anyone. It is just a word used to make a point.

Same with clothes. The sooner we all shed them during the warm months the better.....it's just a hangover from our caveman days when human beings first developed the concept of common courtesy and propriety.

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor
Originally posted by: mattocs

Same with clothes. The sooner we all shed them during the warm months the better.....it's just a hangover from our caveman days when human beings first developed the concept of common courtesy and propriety.

only if you're not ugly

or fat

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
Heh....had a friend drop her 2 year old daughter off at "grandma's" house for the weekend one time. By the time she got home (15 minutes), her phone's ringing off the hook. She ran inside, picked it up, and got blasted by a VERY irate grandma, who was wondering what she was teaching her 2 year old grand-daughter?? When my friend was finally able to get a word in edgewise, her mom told her she wasn't gone 5 minutes when her 2 year old daughter walked up to grandma, and said in no uncertain terms, "My mommy says FVCK!!!" :laugh:

Another friend's son, when around that same age, was talking one day about his fish..... only it came out BISH.....dang, I thought he'd learned a new word that folks without a sense of humor wouldn't appreciate!! ;)

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
My son, when he was 1-2yrs old had an issue with pronouncing L's. Not to mention he had some unhealthy infatuation with clocks... everywhere we'd go and he'd see one... grocery sotre, basketball games, schools, whatever.... he'd just start yelling and pointing saying "Cock! Cock!"

One day I forgot to wear my watch, which he also referred to as a "clock". Needless to say, at a packed gradeschool basketball game he starts pointing at me yelling "Daddy no cock!" Everyone around us was laughing their asses off.

Edit: keep in mind he would through in adjectives like "small" and "big" when appropriate.

Lazy8s

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Homerboy
My son, when he was 1-2yrs old had an issue with pronouncing L's. Not to mention he had some unhealthy infatuation with clocks... everywhere we'd go and he'd see one... grocery sotre, basketball games, schools, whatever.... he'd just start yelling and pointing saying "Cock! Cock!"

One day I forgot to wear my watch, which he also referred to as a "clock". Needless to say, at a packed gradeschool basketball game he starts pointing at me yelling "Daddy no cock!" Everyone around us was laughing their asses off.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I actually laughed out so loud people came to see what I was laughing at.

I'm going to teach my son "I don't give a flying fvck." as soon as possible so when his teachers call me to tell me what he said I can respond "I don't give a flying fvck." like my parents did. Teachers hated calling my house. My parents attitude was if I broke the rules suspend me. If you couldn't suspend me obviously I didn't break the rules so wtf were you calling home for?