My friend sucks

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
He's working in North Carolina for one of the major insurance companies right now but has been looking for a way to get back towards Atlanta. He interviews for a job here and gets an offer. He goes to turn in his resignation at his current job and they ask what can they offer him to get him to stay. He tells them pretty much nothing because he wants to move back to Atlanta but doesn't want to work in the Atlanta office. They come back the next day and offer him a raise that is almost to the level of the other offer and tell him he can work from home full-time.

Great googley moogley!

He's earned it though. One of the smartest guys I know.

I'm a little jealous though because I work from home two days a week and supposed to move up to three days a week when we move into our new office...BUT, it is starting to look like I'm going to be offered a team lead position which will mean no days working from home.

sonoma1993

Diamond Member
May 31, 2004
Originally posted by: Queasy
He's working in North Carolina for one of the major insurance companies right now but has been looking for a way to get back towards Atlanta. He interviews for a job here and gets an offer. He goes to turn in his resignation at his current job and they ask what can they offer him to get him to stay. He tells them pretty much nothing because he wants to move back to Atlanta but doesn't want to work in the Atlanta office. They come back the next day and offer him a raise that is almost to the level of the other offer and tell him he can work from home full-time.

Great googley moogley!

He's earned it though. One of the smartest guys I know.

I'm a little jealous though because I work from home two days a week and supposed to move up to three days a week when we move into our new office...BUT, it is starting to look like I'm going to be offered a team lead position which will mean no days working from home.

hard work sure did pay off for your friend. luck guy

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: sonoma1993
hard work sure did pay off for your friend. luck guy

Yeah that's the other thing, he normally gets all his work done in about half of a workday. That means he's going to be sitting around in his living room watching his three TVs or something... :laugh:

getbush

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2001
I hope someday when I'm a pharmacist I will be given the option to work out of my home $$$

h8red

Jul 24, 2001
Originally posted by: getbush
I hope someday when I'm a pharmacist I will be given the option to work out of my home $$$

You can dispense drugs out of your home.....but it really isn't legal;)

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: getbush

Work at home Pharmacist CSR. Our company has hundreds of them in the field.

They take calls from members looking for drug information and interactions.