My EX tried to hook up with my Friend in my BEDROOM! ICK!

p0ntif

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
Ok so here's the deal. Last night I had a real big bender at my place, probably about 40-50 people, keg, bottled drinks, etc. Anyhow, the night progresses and people get freaking blasted (myself included). Some guys had a fight on my front lawn, some guy broke a treebranch on my neioghbors tree (big branch). Anyway, around 1:30am, I decide I really am just not feeling well and head upstairs to go to bed. When I get there, I see the door start closing. I'm like 'wait a minute, wait a minute'. I get into the room and see my bussy buckling up his pants, and I'm like 'hey I don't care what you do here, just not in my bed, dude.' He starts getting all apologetic, and behind the door is my ex-gf. Now we stopped going out sometime around late november, so I'm well over her, but that's just kinda wrong. She looks all embarrased and darts out. My buddy sticks around making up excuses like he's drunk, and this and that. And I'm like 'I don;t care dude, but c'mon, do that in the basement or something. Then I crash for a bit and the party goes on strong, until about 2:00am when everything gets really quiet, I think one of my neighbors actually came outside and told people to shut the hell up. Anyway, around 2:30, I'm still pretty inebriated, so I decide I should e-mail my ex and tell her that hooking up in my bedroom was something you do to an ex that you hate, and that it was just plain mean. Now its morning, and I'm about to see everyone who was at the event last night for lunch . . . And i guess I'm wondering, is there anything I should do? (I mean aside apologizing to my neighbors for some guy from harvard who is a stupid drunk swining from his tree and breaking it). Not sure what its gonna be like seeing my ex and my friend at work. Oh, did I mention that I work witht hem both? Yeah . . . as if things between my ex and I weren't tense enough as is. :p So moral of the story: Don't screw around with people at work, it makes for annoying situations. Advice is appreciated.

txgixer

Jun 12, 2002
Originally posted by: p0ntif
So moral of the story: Don't screw around with people at work, it makes for annoying situations. Advice is appreciated.
Undoubtedly . . . .

Since you say you are well over her, I would not worry too much about it. But, it is just wrong that they (edit) tried to do the monkey dance in your bed. That is really in bad taste.

p0ntif

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
They didn't actually do the deed, but were getting ready to. I saved the sanctity of my room :p

txgixer

Jun 12, 2002
Originally posted by: p0ntif
They didn't actually do the deed, but were getting ready to. I saved the sanctity of my room :p

Alright, something similiar happened to me several years ago, and I had to replace the entire bed. Box springs, mattress, poster frame, mattress cover/pad, sheets, comforter, everything :Q

But still drunk or not, attempting to do that in your room is pretty low for both of them.

alm99

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2000
gotta say it....PICS?

That is just wrong though, but given the situation i would be probably guilty of it, oh wait I am it was just my buds ex gf's bed and his ex gf so its not that bad....

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000
so you still slept on the same sheets you knew your boy was boning your EX in?

that deserves a big ol' "ew"

p0ntif

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
they hadn;t actually gotten to the bed yet. I walked in on them before he even had his pants down. :p Thank god. Otherwise It would have been lysol/bleach time.

Michael1897

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2002
if you say that you are over her then no harm for you boy trying to screw her, kinda bad on his part but hey, let him get some right?
I'd be more pissed that they tried to do it in my bed. tell him that he owes you a nice big handle of your favorite liquor or a nice meal nothing too fruity you don't want to seem gay right ;)

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Let me get this straight... you had a rager at your place last night, where people were breeding like rabbits (or trying to), and you didn't invite us?!

Still, what they tried to do was the ultimate in insensitivity and bad taste. Cleaning up other peoples' wetspots/stains is just nasty.

p0ntif

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: spankyOO7
pics?!

If i had a digital camera and thought of it, I would have let them get started and bust in on them, camera blazing ;)