My Dream PC

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AWhackWhiteBoy

Golden Member
Mar 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Mik3y
well hey, i like the 2.1. that one is specifically the same, if not better, then a 5.1 set. anyways, its 2 gigs of ram if u looked at it correctly. anyways, i didnt include the OS, cuz i already have one. i dont count software in my rigs, cuz i already have em. screw dual display, since i have no point for them.

multi-display setups own, its not a dream pc unless it has more than one monitor!

envy

AWhackWhiteBoy

Golden Member
Mar 3, 2004
Originally posted by: ed21x
why would you want a value-oriented GMX speaker when the original Klipsch 2.1's are infiitely better?

oh, and best to combine the 9800 and TV tuner with the AIW 9800 Pro.

didn't klipsch change owners? i was told this and that klipsch is shifting more to medium grade speakers.

was i the only one that noticed the the GMX don't use horn tweaters. THEY DON'T HAVE HORN TWEATERS!

edit: oh,yea,the coax input on the AIW tend to create A LOT of heat by themselves,its probably best to keep it on its own PCB. i think they cut down some features in the newer AIW,i forgot what they cut out of the TV features to limit the heat. its better to get it on a nother card.

Afro000Dude

Feb 6, 2003
Why do you need 5 DVD burners? And if you aren't actually using 5 DVD burners, a 660W psu is probably overkill.

Mik3y

Banned
Mar 2, 2004
thats y its called a dream pc. meanning cost isnt a factor. if i could have it, i would. :)