My dinner tonight...PICS!

Admittedly, the pic makes it look bloody...it's acutally very lean and not bloody.

ErmanC

Oct 25, 2001
Never tried steak on the Foreman before. You use that salt stuff behind it? Is it like meat tenderizer? How does it compare to the grill?

<--- Carnivore at heart... :)

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
where's the pototoes or veggies ?
and what kinda wine are you drinkin' with that ?

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
uhhh, that doesn't look too lean. you have a big globule of fat running down the middle! where's the seasoning? you just use sea salt?

i prefer to cook my steaks on the pan when it's winter time. i don't use ANY olive oil or anything, the steaks are naturally so juicy.

Originally posted by: ErmanC
Never tried steak on the Foreman before. You use that salt stuff behind it? Is it like meat tenderizer? How does it compare to the grill?

<--- Carnivore at heart... :)
I like sea salt best for tenderizing meat. But I prefer no spices or other dress-ups until the steak is off the grill.

Steak is good on the Foreman. Most importantly, it's fast.

I'm having it with a nice hot helping of baked beans, and some chocolate cake to wash it down. :)

And then, my girlfriend's coming over later to watch a movie! Too bad I have finals next week! :(

Sketcher

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001
Originally posted by: jumpr
Admittedly, the pic makes it look bloody...it's acutally very lean and not bloody.
Blood has nothing to do w/ lean %. "Lean" refers to meat vs fat percentage.

Originally posted by: Sketcher
I know, but I realized when I looked at the picture that it looked pretty marbly, when in fact there wasn't much fat on it.

Either way, it's sitting in my tummy now.

Sketcher

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Sketcher
I know, but I realized when I looked at the picture that it looked pretty marbly, when in fact there wasn't much fat on it.

Either way, it's sitting in my tummy now.
Shazaaam!, assuming you gave that thing 5-9 minutes to cook and a little time for posting, you wolfed that thing down pretty quick.