My department is evil!

NatePo717

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2005
Today is my b-day. My department set up a Beta meeting and had me do all this stuff for our eDrawings product. About half way through this meeting a giant skunk runs in with a bunch of ballons and starts singing happy b-day with a french accent and does a few show tunes and bolts out of the room. OMG I was laughing my ass off. (Meeting was a fake of course so that I would have to stick around for it)

What's the weirdest thing the place you work for has done for you on your birthday?

Pic!

D1gger

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Back in the day, some of the boys hired a stripper and called me to come down into the shop for some reason. The next thing I knew, there was a nekkid woman and whipped cream all over the place. Some of the girls in the office even came down to watch.

I don't go anywhere near my office on my b'day anymore.

SpanishFry

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2001
Originally posted by: D1gger
Back in the day, some of the boys hired a stripper and called me to come down into the shop for some reason. The next thing I knew, there was a nekkid woman and whipped cream all over the place. Some of the girls in the office even came down to watch.

I don't go anywhere near my office on my b'day anymore.

mmmm....hot girl on girl action

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
I don't think anybody cares about birthdays here.
Although I remember we went out for a lunch on mine, and I had free lunch.

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
I tend to avoid doing anything for my birthday. Although I usually get dragged out to dinner where some smart ass in our dinner party gets the restaraunt staff to sing happy birthday to me. Assholes.