My coworker had an interesting evening...

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
So he drops of his dad at the airport in a new Mercedes sl350. (it was his dad's car)

While on his way to class, my coworker gets t-boned in an intersection by a volkswagon.
He had stopped at an intersection and when the light turned green and he set off, he got t-boned by someone who who ran a red light (...she had tried to 'beat the light')

Basically the driver (a 16 year old) totally fvked up his dad's ride, hitting him so hard that her car pushed one rear door all the way in to the other side of the car. Afterwards he was dizzy, more so from the airbag deployment than anything else, but was otherwise unscathed.

Then the chick panics, starts crying and tells him if they can just let it go....then she says that she has no insurance...then she says that she doesn't even have her permit yet....then she says she'll give him $700 cash to forget about it. She then starts crying hysterically.

He obviously says no to her ridiculous offers and waits for the cops to show up.

Rich, I know, but it gets better.

Then the cop shows up, and touches Mercedes as he looks at the chick and asks her if she is alright. Basically he assumes that it is her car and totally ignores my coworker.
My coworker then interrupts, and starts telling his side of the story, and to his dismay, the cop tells him to shut up and sit down. The cop is then is 'surprised' to learn that the car is his and not hers. Basically, the cop (white) treated him like crap etc...

Now the good part.

My coworker's dad had just bought the car a short time ago, and it had been a gift for his wife and they were going to give it to her after his dad got back.

Oh yeah..his backpack (we work at my college), which he needed for class, was in the backseat and it got lodged between the car so he got fvked over yet again....

yeahhhhhh....

-------------------------

Cal166

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
What a dumb ass, she will have her rest of her life to pay it off and think about what she did.

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
haha yeah I'm not surprised at the way that cop treated him. Anyway that sucks. How the hell does she have $700 cash if she doesn't even have her permit?

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
GOD, I hate people like that (the girl). Scourge of society. I agree with Cal166, "she will have her rest of her life to pay it off and think about what she did. "

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Originally posted by: GuideBot
You are horrible at communication.

No kidding. Seriously, wtf are you talking about? Is your friend a girl or a guy? Let's try and find out...

Drops of his dad at the airport in their new mb sl350 (it was his dad)

Ok, your friend is a guy... no wait...

She starts He obviously says no and waits for the cops to show up

Maybe a girl?

My coworker then starts telling his side of the story

Ok, your friend is definitely a guy.

They had just bought the car a short time ago, and it had been a gift from his dad to his mom and they were going to give it to her after his dad got back.

I need a drink

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: binister
Originally posted by: GuideBot
You are horrible at communication.

No kidding. Seriously, wtf are you talking about? Is your friend a girl or a guy? Let's try and find out...

Drops of his dad at the airport in their new mb sl350 (it was his dad)

Ok, your friend is a guy... no wait...

She starts He obviously says no and waits for the cops to show up

Maybe a girl?

My coworker then starts telling his side of the story

Ok, your friend is definitely a guy.

They had just bought the car a short time ago, and it had been a gift from his dad to his mom and they were going to give it to her after his dad got back.

I need a drink

I accidentally posted this in networking and fvked the copy over somehow:laugh:

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Goose, you totally suck at telling stories. You're gonna confused the hell outta your children when you tell them bedtime stories.

T9D

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
This sounds interesting if I knew what the hell was going on.

Someone translate please