My country just got bombed for the Nth time this year....

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
....Nobody cares, of course. But at least the smarter ones amongst you are getting their lessons right, I hope.

BTW, screw the link, I'm not gonna even bother.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Originally posted by: shinerburke
Originally posted by: Braznor
How are those twin swords of righteous might and justice working out for you?

You are measuring drunken words against blood? Way to go, moron.

Oh...so now you're claiming you were drunk?

If that's the case you must walk around with a BAC of 700 all the time.

Whatever it was it is besides the point. I seen you squeal like a schoolgirl against illegals all day. But obviously terrorists killing people in my country is fine with you.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with those words of mine. Might is the other side of true justice. What I dreamt once upon a time has turned into a nightmare. My people are being killed for no fault of theirs and it is my damn right to be pissed against those who offer the evil men cover. (namely naive fools like you)

neodyn55

Oct 16, 2007

Are you stalking him?

Seriously, you bring this up pretty much everytime he posts.

In this instance at least, it was seriously unwarranted.

He brought up a serious human tragedy and here you are scoring petty forum points.

Maybe you need maturity lessons.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Originally posted by: Vonkhan
Braznor, you're an embarrassment to all Indians.

Considering the state India is right now, its a compliment to be embarrassment to all Indians, moron! The wretched state of India has lost any form of meaning in the past half decade or so.

Take it from me, kid, India as a country is now a rotten corpse. I can do nothing, India cannot do to embarrass itself anymore.

By they way, you seem more concerned about me than the bombings. Just another patriotic Indian, I guess. :roll:

SleepWalkerX

Platinum Member
Jun 29, 2004
I haven't looked in to the bombings in India recently. So they haven't 100% established the group or the reason behind the bombings?

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Originally posted by: SleepWalkerX
I haven't looked in to the bombings in India recently. So they haven't 100% established the group or the reason behind the bombings?

Why should it matter? In India, the government fears to hang Islamist terrorists because of fears of hurting minority sensibilities.

So why bother trying to find out the terrorists if you ain't gonna catch or punish them anyway?

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
I'm trying to figure out your 'impeccable' logic right here. Muslim minority (allegedly? Although India keeps blaming Pakistan, and if it is indeed Pakistan then this isn't a religious conflict, its a political one) trying to convert all of Indian society to Islam through fear by bombing random cities. And you somehow make it seem as if this Muslim Minority that exists in India supports these guys, or is at least is majorly sympathetic to their actions, because of the government;s 'fears of hurting minority sensibilities'

Am I getting this right?

Yet so far...I seee....no results. I also don't see these groups running out claiming they did it.

edit:

I'm sorry for the victims btw..I read this earlier on BBC and thought that it was such a horrible thing

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Originally posted by: magomago
I'm trying to figure out your 'impeccable' logic right here. Muslim minority (allegedly? Although India keeps blaming Pakistan, and if it is indeed Pakistan then this isn't a religious conflict, its a political one) trying to convert all of Indian society to Islam through fear by bombing random cities. And you somehow make it seem as if this Muslim Minority that exists in India supports these guys, or is at least is majorly sympathetic to their actions, because of the government;s 'fears of hurting minority sensibilities'

Am I getting this right?

Yet so far...I seee....no results. I also don't see these groups running out claiming they did it.

edit:

I'm sorry for the victims btw..I read this earlier on BBC and thought that it was such a horrible thing

Blaming Pakistan is only half the story. Google Afzal Guru and you will get the whole story.

neodyn55

Oct 16, 2007
Originally posted by: magomago

Am I getting this right?

edit:

It's a huge mess.

There's always been tension between the Hindu and Muslim communities, ever since the Mughal conquest back in the 11th century or so.

Then the Brits made it worse by flaming up old tensions with their 'Divide and Conquer' policies

Then there was partition and the whole Kashmir mess happened.

After failed wars, some sections of the Pakistani armed forces/government/intelligence agencies started a 'proxy war' i.e., supporting jehadis to 'liberate' Kashmir.

Then the Jehadis decided they wanted a caliphate, not just Kashmir.

In the midst of all this, the communities kept fighting each other, rioting and killing whenever tensions flared up.

Now, nobody knows who's behind what. Is Pakistan still fueling a militancy? Are these Jehadis acting independently? Do they now have the support of an embittered section of the Indian Muslim populace, for grievances real and imagined?

It's probably a little bit of all of the above.

BTW, the execution of the killer is not postponed due to the religious sensibilities of the Muslim minority in India; rather, it's to not provide fodder for the Jehadis in Kashmir who've been laying low of late.

The only way to solve this is engage the Muslim community in India.

Luckily, as the edict issued by the Deobandis (one of the more radical islamic schools) denouncing terrorism proves, it may be easier to get than some realize.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Humanity is sick with the disease of self hate which demands that some other target of that hate exist as a outlet so that we don't feel it directly.

We kill the world so we don't have to face what we feel.

All hate is based on the fact that we feel totally worthless and when we feel that way we are because it makes us psychopaths.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: neodyn55

The only way to engage Islamic Supremacists is at the point of their own death - just as they have treated us. The greater community can learn to take sides and live with the dire consequences.

Or ? we can all pretend they want something other than our blood and continue to appease while we receive bombings as our reward.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Humanity is sick with the disease of self hate which demands that some other target of that hate exist as a outlet so that we don't feel it directly.

All hate is based on the fact that we feel totally worthless and when we feel that way we are because it makes us psychopaths.

You should go explain that to them in person.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

Are you stalking him?

He brought up a serious human tragedy and here you are scoring petty forum points.

Just pointing out ol Braz's hypocrisy of calling for what amounts to a holy war against all non Hindus and then being outraged when one of those non Hindu groups, although responsibilty for the latest bombings has not been claimed nor proven yet, carries out an attack on his country.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005

Are you stalking him?

Just pointing out ol Braz's hypocrisy of calling for what amounts to a holy war against all non Hindus and then being outraged when one of those non Hindu groups, although responsibilty for the latest bombings has not been claimed nor proven yet, carries out an attack on his country.

Imposing justice is not a holy war. And as for responsibility for the bombings, what do you expect?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Jaskalas
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

You should go explain that to them in person.

I have told you any number of times.

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003

Considering the state India is right now, its a compliment to be embarrassment to all Indians, moron! The wretched state of India has lost any form of meaning in the past half decade or so.

Take it from me, kid, India as a country is now a rotten corpse. I can do nothing, India cannot do to embarrass itself anymore.

By they way, you seem more concerned about me than the bombings. Just another patriotic Indian, I guess. :roll:

Who peed in your cheerios? Maybe you prefer the carnage of the 70s / 80s / early 90s with communal riots, a crap economy and 'goonda-raj'? I'm guessing, thru your statements, that WOULD be your preference over a prosperous India ...

wtg grampa Braznor, you were born a few centuries too late - just keep your twisted views away from the youth who actually have a shot at making India a better country instead of whining about everything

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

Are you stalking him?

Imposing justice is not a holy war. And as for responsibility for the bombings, what do you expect?

Well then launch every Zig.

neodyn55

Oct 16, 2007
Originally posted by: Jaskalas

The only way to engage Islamic Supremacists is at the point of their own death - just as they have treated us. The greater community can learn to take sides and live with the dire consequences.

Or ? we can all pretend they want something other than our blood and continue to appease while we receive bombings as our reward.

Once, I used to, if not outright agree, sympathize with your views.

Then I realized that we're talking about a community of people who are the same as you and me, and they want the same things, namely a secure environment to thrive.

You would be right if there was a prosperous, developed Islamic country that promoted terrorism.

It's not a coincidence that the Muslim minority in India lags on many economic indicators, as is much of the Middle East.

Assure them equitable development, and you've won the war.

neodyn55

Oct 16, 2007

Who peed in your cheerios? Maybe you prefer the carnage of the 70s / 80s / early 90s with communal riots, a crap economy and 'goonda-raj'? I'm guessing, thru your statements, that WOULD be your preference over a prosperous India ...

wtg grampa Braznor, you were born a few centuries too late - just keep your twisted views away from the youth who actually have a shot at making India a better country instead of whining about everything

QFT. It's at the best it's ever been since independence.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005

Yeah, It's all my fault, isn't it? I mean the terrorist bombings, the attacks, its all my fault and of people like me? :roll:

Guess what, India's problem is not prosperity anymore. India's problem is a complete lack of foresight in matters of security and statecraft. There is nothing called India anymore, except a queer medley of robbers, crooks and charlatans all out to make a quick buck at the cost of the people.

But you sit safely abroad and keep blaming me for all its problems, okay?