My City got Invaded Last Weekend.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
The H2Oi gang invaded Wildwood last week. Over 500 cars. We had cars doing 100 mph on the main streets. Burnouts. Powerslides.

Two dead. The one was a 17 year old girl. A father in a street legal golf cart was hit on the side. He is in intersive care with life threatening injuries.

The local police were out numbered. An emergency call was sent to the state for more police. They came with riot gear. Local businesses in Wildwood were shut down because of the HUGE number of people attending the H2Oi event, which was not part of the events taking place for the weekend. The event was put togther on Facebook.

• Wow
Reactions: igor_kavinski

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Yeah but the cops in New Haven were a-holes for cracking down on the jerks that wanted to do a similar event with motorcycles here last year. (they ended up having a severely "gimped" version)

Last edited:

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
need reciprocal wild wild west actions. I like the water cannon idea. Just get a water truck or 3 and take back the streets.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Spike strips?
Water cannons?

Consequences seem to be non-existant so the unruly lawless behavior will just increase.

New Haven is suing the motorcycle organization for the cost of the cleanup and the rather extensive police/EMS overtime costs for their last little "party".

My guess is the next organized group will find someplace friendlier and less expensive to get together.... hit em hard right in the wallet.

Last edited: