My benches so far. Adding GTX480 SLI benches.

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003
They are offering 3 years warranty.I think i can safely assume it will be slower then a 5870 by 10% (on average) and will be faster than a 5850 by 10%(on average).Also can u tell if a corsair tx 750 would suffice for gtx 470?.Thanx for your time.bye.

3 Years warranty is decent. You may want to check and see if you need to register your new card on Zotac's site in order to activate this warranty. I always do this no matter which company I buy from. eVGA requires you to register any card purchased from them within I believe 30 days of purchase in order for the lifetime warranty to go into effect. If you don't register, I think the warranty defaults to 1 year. (I think).

Corsair 750 is Plenty for a single GTX470. Good Power Supply. I have one of those and I run a GTX295 on it.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
I do 4 runs of each benchmark. I discard the first run as this run offers the most drive thrashing loading textures. I then take the average of the remaining 3 runs Min, Avg and Max.

My methodology has always been this way. For both NV and ATI benches.

Ah OK, didn't know whether it could be an anomaly due to testing methodology.
Further "examination" (a google search) shows that Stalker does indeed exhibit unexpected results.

http://www.brightsideofnews.com/new...rce-gtx-480--gtx-480-sli-review.aspx?pageid=5
Do you want to see "Beyond 100% SLI Scaling"? Then just start S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Prypat

Jaydip

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2010
Thanx for the assistance.Actually Zotac offers 5 years of warranty if the card is registered within 30 days of purchase():)(Just checked).Looking for your gtx 470 review :D.Bye.