MW3 rofl.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
See....you've got this all wrong.

YOU should be behind her. And YOUR hands should be where her hands are. It's more fun for both of you that way.

Well.......that's been my experience anyway.

lol yeah, we went round on that ride many times, figured a bit of role reversal would be fun :p

J-Money

Feb 9, 2003
Challenge accepted!
okwzte.jpg

Sorry to hear about your knee injury forcing you to miss your next UFC fight Mr. St. Pierre.

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
anyone here anything about later possible mod support?

PieIsAwesome

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2007
Don't think you will have to wait that long. I think I saw MW2 on sale for $20 less than a year after launch.

Cheesetogo

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2005
It's on the MW3 forums where they announced the PC features. The comments are an uproar over it.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/4682

The important part:

Infintely Whored is on a roll again with Modern Warfail 3

Hold on, that actually sounds pretty good. Do you guys actually enjoy having to level up in order to get all the weapons? I was SOOO grateful when some hacker came into an MW2 server I was playing on and gave everyone 10 million XP.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
Hold on, that actually sounds pretty good. Do you guys actually enjoy having to level up in order to get all the weapons? I was SOOO grateful when some hacker came into an MW2 server I was playing on and gave everyone 10 million XP.

its part of the experience, prestiging and all that