muslum tolerence

arsbanned

Banned
Dec 12, 2003
If you wouldn't "presume to judge all muslums (sic) by such things", then why does your topic title indicate you are judging all Muslims by such acts?
There are wack jobs in every religion. I do thing we've got a challenge in dealing with Muslim extremism at the moment, but at the same time, not all Muslims support this garbage.

mOeeOm

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2004
Originally posted by: daniel49
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47301

Of course I would never presume to judge all muslums by such things, but there certainly does seem to be a growing trend and agenda.

Look I realize you hate all Muslims, your topic clearly shows it, but please if you are going to hate Muslims atleast have a reason to, the article you posted to was a complete joke, just look at their site and the next set of articles, all they do is attack Islam, very unbiased I'm sure.

Heres the same story from a better source:

''The two victims ? a Muslim and a Christian ? were left seriously wounded and were immediately taken to the Poso general hospital, district police officer Lariwu told Agence France Presse (AFP). Until now, the police have not been able to identify the two gunmen riding on a motorcycle.''

''"[The attacks] did not come from one religion but had people from different religions. It seems the purpose is to provoke religious emotions among Poso residents so that there will be chaos," stated the President?s spokesman, Andi Mallarangeng.''

''Meanwhile, Major General Kohirin Suganda, the spokesman for Indonesian military's chief, announced that four people were captured and detained for investigation by police officers, but no suspect has yet been named, Reuters reported. Three of them are civilians while another is a former military policeman.''

http://www.christiantoday.com/news/miss...irls.shot.following.beheadings/544.htm

And oh since today is your day to spread some hate, here, how about spreading some hate for Christians:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1211215,00.html

''A Muslim community leader in the Nigerian town of Yelwa said yesterday that 630 bodies had been buried there after an attack by Christian militia on Sunday. The previous estimate of the death toll was 300.

Survivors of the attacks said many people were still missing and the final death toll could reach 1,000. Another 600 were said to be seriously wounded. ''

There, run with it.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: mOeeOm

Of course I would never presume to judge all muslums by such things, but there certainly does seem to be a growing trend and agenda.

Look I realize you hate all Muslims, your topic clearly shows it, but please if you are going to hate Muslims atleast have a reason to, the article you posted to was a complete joke, just look at their site and the next set of articles, all they do is attack Islam, very unbiased I'm sure.

''The two victims ? a Muslim and a Christian ? were left seriously wounded and were immediately taken to the Poso general hospital, district police officer Lariwu told Agence France Presse (AFP). Until now, the police have not been able to identify the two gunmen riding on a motorcycle.''

''"[The attacks] did not come from one religion but had people from different religions. It seems the purpose is to provoke religious emotions among Poso residents so that there will be chaos," stated the President?s spokesman, Andi Mallarangeng.''

''Meanwhile, Major General Kohirin Suganda, the spokesman for Indonesian military's chief, announced that four people were captured and detained for investigation by police officers, but no suspect has yet been named, Reuters reported. Three of them are civilians while another is a former military policeman.''

http://www.christiantoday.com/news/miss...irls.shot.following.beheadings/544.htm

And oh since today is your day to spread some hate, here, how about spreading some hate for Christians:

''A Muslim community leader in the Nigerian town of Yelwa said yesterday that 630 bodies had been buried there after an attack by Christian militia on Sunday. The previous estimate of the death toll was 300.

Survivors of the attacks said many people were still missing and the final death toll could reach 1,000. Another 600 were said to be seriously wounded. ''

There, run with it.
Damn Religious Fanatics!

Waiting for someone to link non political Atheists murdering people!;)

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Indonesia has 178 million Muslims?

There is a percent of that population that are wacko.. probably less than 1%.

Tourist go to Indonesia all the time.

Too bad that less than 1% of the population are fanatical wackos who smile all the time and need to be punched in the jaw.

Mickey Eye

Apr 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Strk
That news site is pretty funny.

it was this

SPECIAL OFFERS
Are you prepared for nuclear terror?
Get free report on practical steps for survival of 'inevitable' attack

that caught my eye

imported_Condor

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Aimster

Too bad that less than 1% of the population are fanatical wackos who smile all the time and need to be punched in the jaw.

"Tourist go to Indonesia all the time. " And we have the body count to prove it. Should limit tourism to avid readers of Soldier of Fortune.

imported_Condor

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Czar
Originally posted by: Condor

So the liberals ask the terrorists "Would you like that with fries?".
please stop trolling

I promise to only troll in agreement with your posts in the future. That OK?

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Aimster

"Tourist go to Indonesia all the time. " And we have the body count to prove it. Should limit tourism to avid readers of Soldier of Fortune.

Yeah,

Time for people not to visit New York or Washington D.C.

It's all over for those cities.

stateofbeasley

Jan 26, 2004
And you wonder why moderates in this forum have contempt for you and others like you.

Seriously, what do comments like this accomplish? Nothing.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Czar

please stop trolling

I promise to only troll in agreement with your posts in the future. That OK?

just dont troll at all

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Originally posted by: arsbanned
If you wouldn't "presume to judge all muslums (sic) by such things", then why does your topic title indicate you are judging all Muslims by such acts?
There are wack jobs in every religion. I do thing we've got a challenge in dealing with Muslim extremism at the moment, but at the same time, not all Muslims support this garbage.

Because there is obviously a much higher incicence of it. A man would have to be blind not to see it in 20 news sources every day, Open your eyes.

There, run with it.

So because as usual the extremeists take innocent life indiscrimitenently that matters how? thier target was obvious.
Linking to an article about a civil war is not the same. there are slaughters on both sides
, as in Sudan where this is happening also. and soon probably in Kenya where extremists are on the move.

I do not hate all muslums as your troll indicates but this kind of worldwide extremeism
will do more damage to your religon then you can imagine.
all are waking up to it even some muslums (ie Jordan)

These acts above are similar to those that bomb abortion clinics in Christs name killing people.
Although it may not happen often it is wrong and those doing it should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I disagree with abortion but taking of life and property .destruction is not the way to combat it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too bad that less than 1% of the population are fanatical wackos who smile all the time and need to be punched in the jaw

and extremeism is on the rise there, entire villages have been attacked because of muslum intolerence to other religions.
since you mention tourism and Indonesia in the same breath Bali come to mind real easily.

My point is simple , proportionately you read about it in country after country after country there is a large sect of muslums who will not tolerate anything else..for instance converting to christianity in Saudia Arabia is punishable by death, wearing a cross would not even be allowed. But in a Non Muslum controlled country, they(muslums) are allowed to practice thier faith, ( the exception being communism).

I could have linked to the same articles in secular newpapers for you liberals had I felt that would have made a difference in your response.

imported_Condor

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2004
Originally posted by: stateofbeasley
And you wonder why moderates in this forum have contempt for you and others like you.

So you like your postings wordy and pedantic. Perhaps with loooonng explanations of what is communicated. Personally don't need the verbose BS when a few words express the concept.

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005

So you like your postings wordy and pedantic. Perhaps with loooonng explanations of what is communicated. Personally don't need the verbose BS when a few words express the concept.

More then I usually go into it I admit since its like swimming against a riptide in here but have to try once in a while;)

Future Shock

Aug 28, 2005

You probably don't read much either, do you?

FS

totalcommand

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2004
---
First, learn to use the quote system. It is impossible to know who wrote what where, and since we at least try to have discussion, who what where becomes important. You'd think >1000 posts would know that by now.

Extremism is a political philosophy, not a religious one. There are extremist Christians here in the U.S. that want to destroy all Muslims (you may be a part of this). There are extremist Christians who want to bomb abortion clinics.

Any religion by definition lends itself to extremism, since all religions are based on faith. Notice that this doesn't make religion itself "bad".

Your link is a complete joke. If you're going to make ridiculous statements, have the balls to back it up with reputable evidence.

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Originally posted by: totalcommand
---
First, learn to use the quote system. It is impossible to know who wrote what where, and since we at least try to have discussion, who what where becomes important. You'd think >1000 posts would know that by now.

Extremism is a political philosophy, not a religious one. There are extremist Christians here in the U.S. that want to destroy all Muslims (you may be a part of this). There are extremist Christians who want to bomb abortion clinics.

Any religion by definition lends itself to extremism, since all religions are based on faith. Notice that this doesn't make religion itself "bad".

Your link is a complete joke. If you're going to make ridiculous statements, have the balls to back it up with reputable evidence.

hows this for a quote...."byte me"

Muslum extremism is both and only an ostrich with his head in the sand could miss that.

Kibbo86

Oct 9, 2005
Here in North America, WASPs are the dominant racial group in terms of both numbers and class. We have a responsibility to create a society that allows other faiths and racial groups to integrate and prosper.

Indonesia is a predominately muslim country. Over there, the responsibility lies with muslims to allow christians to live their lives. This article is more analagous to incidents over here such as the racially-motivated murder of black men, or homosexuals. Both of which happen, regrettably.

ExpertNovice

Mar 4, 2005

He said it seems not it is. Of course, I don't know what your definition of is is.

edited to add:

As far as "wack jobs" I agree. Now, tell me how many Muslim leaders have denounce the terrorist attacks around the world and the mutilation of innocent humans?

Maybe they are too scared to speak out against such atrocites. That should get your attention, but probably not.

Maybe they fully support it. That should get your attention, but probably not.

Thus, we don't know for sure and thus their use of the word "seems". Unfortunately all too many SEEM to want to keep the covers pulled over their head and hope the bad guys go away. Worse, they want to lash out so they lash out against those who won't attack back, thus helping the enemy.

stateofbeasley

Jan 26, 2004
No. I prefer that you drop the snide bullsh!t.

imported_Condor

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2004

Who are the moderates in this forum. I never see them and really doubt their existance. Are you referring to Steep, Conjur, BBond, mOeeOm?

imported_Condor

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Future Shock

You probably don't read much either, do you?

FS

No, but I promised my wife I would learn. Got any good books with lots of pictures?