Music while jogging - what to use?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Nuts - I live near a Circuit City but their selection (as evidenced by online store) sucks...

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by: Lucky
CD players are almost out of the question because they're so big.

My sony sport CD player works perfectly fine as it has a strap to attach to yourself. I've never had it skip, even under sprinting either. Just dont get a crappy one and CD players work fine.

that's great. I'm happy for you. But I didn't mention anything about skipping.

LanEvoVI

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2001
I'd definately go with an mp3 player. No skipping and very quick to rotate the songs...

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by: Dudd
How can you guys jog with headphones on? All they do for me is cause my ears to become sweaty and uncomfortable.

I got a pair of these. They wrap around your ears so you don't have to worry about the buds falling out when you run. You can actually leave them out of your ear a little so it doesn't get really sweaty.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I'd use a mini mp3 player.... tiny, can hold tons of songs, sounds pretty good, and did i mention can be TINY! :D
they can easily be the smallest of the bunch, other than those mini radios, but radio isn't nearly as fun as mp3 :)