Murderous Crazy Right From My Tiny Little Town

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Plumsteadville, Pa.! :eek: :oops::eek:

I live 5 minutes from this potentially lethal nut case's Cross Fit "emporium." The Crazy and the Bone Stupid are all around us. It's as mystifying as it is infuriating as it is depressing as it is scary:

"A Doylestown-area business owner faces federal charges for allegedly storming Congress in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

Dawn Bancroft, owner of Cross Fit Sine-Pari on Easton Road in Plumstead, was arrested Friday on a federal warrant.

An FBI tip on Jan. 12 led investigators to a video that allegedly shows Bancroft and another woman, Diana Santos-Smith, who is also from Pennsylvania, entering the U.S. Capitol building and threatening lawmakers.
Dawn Bancroft

"We broke into the Capitol…we got inside, we did our part ... we were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain but we didn’t find her” Bancroft allegedly said in the video, according to court documents."

• Wow
Reactions: Pohemi

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

I live 5 minutes from this potentially lethal nut case's Cross Fit "emporium." The Crazy and the Bone Stupid are all around us. It's as mystifying as it is infuriating as it is depressing as it is scary:

"A Doylestown-area business owner faces federal charges for allegedly storming Congress in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

Dawn Bancroft, owner of Cross Fit Sine-Pari on Easton Road in Plumstead, was arrested Friday on a federal warrant.

An FBI tip on Jan. 12 led investigators to a video that allegedly shows Bancroft and another woman, Diana Santos-Smith, who is also from Pennsylvania, entering the U.S. Capitol building and threatening lawmakers.
Dawn Bancroft

"We broke into the Capitol…we got inside, we did our part ... we were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain but we didn’t find her” Bancroft allegedly said in the video, according to court documents."

She's going to get a whole lot more than a slap on the wrist for that. And wow... I know many of the rioters were doing it for the 'gram, but admitting an intent to murder on camera is a special breed of stupidity.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Ah, Andy Ngo... you know, the guy who habitually sides with fascists and has a history of misrepresenting things. Not excusing any unprovoked attacks, but Ngo doesn't exactly elicit sympathy.

Besides, if you hadn't noticed, the MAGA rioters were trying to overturn a fair election, disrupt a constitutional process and capture or murder politicians. Any whining about pro-fascists getting hurt pales in comparison.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Am I the only person on the planet that thinks stopping for a selfie and posting it on twitter while committing a felony is a bad idea?
Doesn't someone mention this at the planning meetings? Maybe list it in the bullet points on the hand out?
It seems like anti maskers shouldn't be criminals.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
It'll be very interesting to see these insurrectionists defend themselves in court. I'm sure testimony will revolve around statements like "Hey, it's Trump's fault, I was just obeying his orders" and " I was deluded by a moment of patriotic fervor that Trump and other Repubs in Congress inspired in us" all the way down to "You know I didn't really mean what I said, right?" and the winnah: "It was my love of country that made me say and do those things."

Reactions: Pohemi

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Am I the only person on the planet that thinks stopping for a selfie and posting it on twitter while committing a felony is a bad idea?
Doesn't someone mention this at the planning meetings? Maybe list it in the bullet points on the hand out?

Trumpism is really just one cascade of stupidity, I'm afraid. If someone is dumb enough to believe Trump's lies about election fraud, they're also the sort who won't stop to think that trespassing on the Capitol with the intent to harm politicians is a bad idea... or that documenting that intent for the public internet might get them in trouble.

The sad thing: many of these people likely weren't even counting on Trump to bail them out. They genuinely thought they'd force Congress to overturn the election (killing some Democrats if necessary) and walk out heroes. When they realized they'd just committed serious crimes and shared the evidence with the entire internet, then they hoped Trump would provide cover.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Not responsibly wearing a mask is the least of their sins, and referring to them as such is a weasel way of somehow making them seem misguided but harmless, just happy folks on a lark, "Let's break into the Capitol building and hunt down and kill Nancy Pelosi and any other elected official we don't like!"

To refer to the seditious group of lethally violent insurrectionists (and the millions of Amercians who actively cheered them on from the sidelines) as just "anti-maskers," as you just did, is arrant bullshit.

In fact, to refer to the one third of our electorate who, after 4 painful years of the LIES and DESTRUCTION to our democratic norms perpetrated by Trump, voted for him anyway as just "anti-maskers," as god awful ignorant and harmful to their fellow citizens as refusing to responsibly wear a mask is, is ALSO to paper over the FACT they have chosen facism over democracy.

Shame on every one of them, and here, G-man, eat a little bowl of shame for the water you carry for them.

Reactions: feralkid and Pohemi

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Not responsibly wearing a mask is the least of their sins, and referring to them as such is a weasel way of somehow making them seem misguided but harmless, just happy folks on a lark, "Let's break into the Capitol building and hunt down and kill Nancy Pelosi and any other elected official we don't like!"

To refer to the seditious group of lethally violent insurrectionists (and the millions of Amercians who actively cheered them on from the sidelines) as just "anti-maskers," as you just did, is arrant bullshit.

In fact, to refer to the one third of our electorate who, after 4 painful years of the LIES and DESTRUCTION to our democratic norms perpetrated by Trump, voted for him anyway as just "anti-maskers," as god awful ignorant and harmful to their fellow citizens as refusing to responsibly wear a mask is, is ALSO to paper over the FACT they have chosen facism over democracy.

Shame on every one of them, and here, G-man, eat a little bowl of shame for the water you carry for them.

I'm almost getting the feeling he's sorry he missed participating in the party.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
"Antifa" LOL!

There's Antifa hiding around every corner, probably in your cheerios bowl. They have skills, man!

"Did you break that lamp, Jimmy?!" "Not me, pa, it was Antifa!"

It's just the newest boogeyman craze. Used to be commies, ten years from now they'll be something new and equally laughable.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001

I think the problem is that these people think that they're in the right, so why not document (or boast about) yourself on the "winning side"? I guess that goes along with how people started begging for pardons.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi
Feb 4, 2009

Nope you are not
For all their tough guy survivalist talk they’re just a bunch of morons.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001

Totally normal - for a psychopath :eek:. Good god, what is going on in America. There has always been the crazies, but now we are getting into some mass psychosis shit. Where is my damn red pill!

Oh, and Perknose, as a one time offer, I have a device that looks like a USB drive, but its actually embeds a unique digital code that emits a positronic field when the square metal antenna is extended outward. This will protect you from all negative messages from the alt-right lunatics and space aliens. $39.95 + s&h. Be the first in your neighborhood to be free from the evils of mind control. Mr Fusion power source sold separately. Cash not accepted, the deep state uses ink that is changing our genetic code to turn us into obedient sheep and, as everyone has been saying, the aliens will secs with all the money handlers.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Ah, Andy Ngo... you know, the guy who habitually sides with fascists and has a history of misrepresenting things. Not excusing any unprovoked attacks, but Ngo doesn't exactly elicit sympathy.

Besides, if you hadn't noticed, the MAGA rioters were trying to overturn a fair election, disrupt a constitutional process and capture or murder politicians. Any whining about pro-fascists getting hurt pales in comparison.
People like @Juiblex don't care about the Constitution. They also promote the false equivalence of BLM with Trump's white nationalist goons. I don't recall BLM trying to kidnap/kill people and overthrow the government.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Dawn Bancroft

They are majorly motivated because the police state of science said they had to close their business, so they are justified.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

No shame here. In my opinion they were stupid people doing stupid things. They had no hope of changing anything, they had no action plan, they had no idea of how to achieve their goals. As I've said before, I used to have a Boy Scout troop that could have put together a better operation.
That my opinions so offend you is your problem, not mine. I don't need anyone's approval, nor do I seek it.