Multi Page TIFF viewer

EvanAdams

Nov 7, 2003
I use an online construction database service. When I download plans they come in multipage TIFF files. Anyone have a good viewer for opening and browsing such files fast?

I can also download in a zip file. I used to use DodgeView but don't have access to it anymore. Anyone have another recommendation of something that can browse a folder that holds large numbers of individual tiff files?

tynopik

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2004
irfanview's tiff viewer is terrible quality

normally i don't nitpick on image quality, but it's just so horrendous it's practically unreadable

EvanAdams

Nov 7, 2003
Evice doesn't have a hand scroll feature. You have to use the L/R scroll bars. this is hard to do in large construction plans.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Evice doesn't have a hand scroll feature. You have to use the L/R scroll bars. this is hard to do in large construction plans.

Gotcha. Try FastStone viewer. Here's a link to the portable version, and if it suits your needs you could checkout the main installer. It isn't libre software, but it's freeware. I tried it in Wine, and I could grab and scan a tiff,

http://www.pendriveapps.com/faststone-portable-image-viewer/#more-502

Edit:
I should add that it's free for personal use. A commercial license is $35, and that gives you upgrades for life.

Last edited: