MSNBC: RFK assassination conspiracy

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sadguy

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: noto12ious
Originally posted by: Wheezer

no, the OP opened that door when he stated:

13 shots you say? A conspiracy by denifition you say? Couldn't be...the american government could never assassinate anyone and then cover it up cough jfk, mlk cough.

yeah. because when the government decides to omit critical evidence that would've changed the official story, it's called a C-O-V-E-R-U-P.

so now you're saying there was a second shooter that killed rfk... and that the government covered it up....and so it's no big deal?

gotcha.

oh, wait for it....i bet you're going to say the government just...botched the investigation, right?

very well then, time to change allllll the history books and set the record straight. i'm sure you would have no problem with that. let's go.

critical evidence that was so covered up it was sitting in the california state archives and readily available for public examination? sounds like I-N-C-O-M-P-E-T-E-N-C-E. but then i am an A-P-O-L-O-G-I-S-T, right?

The zapruder film was also available for public examination. Look how well that turned out for the government.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: sadguy
Originally posted by: Vic
I won't dispute this. The RFK assassination marked a major turning point in the CIA's power in the US. Remember, my comments to the OP earlier in this thread is the way he acts like everyone who doesn't take his extreme interpretation of the conspiracy is a govt puppet, i.e. according to him if you don't believe that squibs took down the WTC then you can't believe that the govt. had any involvement or foreknowledge in 9/11 whatsoever.

What I will say on topic, however, is that while another gunman may have been involved, it is certain that Sirhan Sirhan fired shots. No matter what the conspiracy, he is not innocent.
And on 13 shots, I didn't realize we were discussing the Pruszynski recording. I can't access youtube right now from work so this is a case where genuine commentary for the OP, per the forum rules, would have been helpful. This recording was NOT suppressed evidence BTW. It is (relatively) newly recovered evidence. The story is that no one even realized the significance of it until 2004, although the tape had been freely available in the CA state archives the whole time.

really? prove where i've ever stated this. go ahead, link the thread and quote me. or you can dodge this challenge too. i've stated numerous times you can think whatever you want to think... but if you namecall and ingorantly throw around insults like a coward, i'm going to confront you on facts and watch you run :) however, i've never stated what you're accusing me of :) time for a retraction / dodge on your part :thumbsup:

you didn't know we were talking about 13 shots? wtf? i stated in the original post as my commentary. blind are you? looks like you owe another retraction.

edit: maybe you should've actually looked at the reports instead of chiming in with your original 9/11 troll post.

Hm..... where did vic go after this challenge? He's still posting in other threads, but he can't seem to answer these questions? And what's the deal with Vic trolling first, mods?

i don't think vic is coming back. he's a liar and a coward :thumbsdown:

Please drop the personal insults/member "call out" remarks and stay on-topic

T.I.A.

Fern
AnandTech P&N Moderator

Originally posted by: Vic..
And finally, it is believed that RFK was accidentally pushed by the crowd into Sirhan Sirhan, which is why the angle of the killing shot is so unusual.

The following refutes your ridiculous theory:

guardian

Lastly, five of the shots - 3, 5, 8, 10 and 12 in the sequence - were found to have odd acoustic characteristics when specific frequencies were analysed separately. Van Praag thinks this is because they came from a different gun pointing away from Pruszynski's microphone.

To recreate this he recorded the sounds made by firing the Iver Johnson and another revolver, a Harrison and Richardson 922. At least one member of Kennedy's entourage was carrying this weapon when the killing happened. In the acoustic tests it produced the same frequency anomalies Van Praag had seen in the original recording but only when fired away from the microphone.

He presented his results on Thursday at the American Academy of Forensic Sciences annual meeting in Washington DC.

definitely a second shooter. the wounds on rfk's back support the tape findings, away from the microphone.

ok, lets see.....the government has hired more than one to shoot RFK...now we know that the THEORY from a crap RECORDING is that there were 13 shots and yet only 1 entered RFK's body correct?

actually, numerous bullets entered rfk's body...from the back.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix

no, the OP opened that door when he stated:

13 shots you say? A conspiracy by denifition you say? Couldn't be...the american government could never assassinate anyone and then cover it up cough jfk, mlk cough.

yeah. because when the government decides to omit critical evidence that would've changed the official story, it's called a C-O-V-E-R-U-P.

so now you're saying there was a second shooter that killed rfk... and that the government covered it up....and so it's no big deal?

gotcha.

oh, wait for it....i bet you're going to say the government just...botched the investigation, right?

very well then, time to change allllll the history books and set the record straight. i'm sure you would have no problem with that. let's go.

critical evidence that was so covered up it was sitting in the california state archives and readily available for public examination? sounds like I-N-C-O-M-P-E-T-E-N-C-E. but then i am an A-P-O-L-O-G-I-S-T, right?

The zapruder film was also available for public examination. Look how well that turned out for the government.

incompetence? after the bullet holes in the back and only blaming it on the shooter who was in front of rfk? ok. have it your way, incompetence.

you should have N-O P-R-O-B-L-E-M when the history books are changed to reflect a conspiracy and the government's "incompetence".