MSNBC does damage control....again.

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah!!! We have something in common!

Sorry, you will have to come up with something a little more original;)

Maybe you can find out what the latest righty catch phrase is for people who don't share their views. It should be easy to find, just look at your RSS feed.

You're not nearly as clever as your mommy told you.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You posted after him, before it was taken down. Riiiight. :rolleyes:

It was actually 5 posts later and I always post from my phone. And I was replying to something Eskimospy posted like 50 posts prior. So no, I didn't see what he posted. Care to PM it to me?

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
It was actually 5 posts later and I always post from my phone. And I was replying to something Eskimospy posted like 50 posts prior. So no, I didn't see what he posted. Care to PM it to me?

Yeah, you read it.

I guess conservatives believe in political correctness after all.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yeah, you read it.

'Yup, Vic is a liar because he's just terrified to think he's be a big nobody in your eyes if the thought you knew he read it and didn't complain. Plus, he undoubtedly read it on one of his other accounts.'

The people who claim others are lying to them are liars that think everybody else is just like them. You're a fucking nut case and an asshole to boot. I don't care what you say to me and I know Vic doesn't either, but you are really becoming quite ridiculous. I think it would be a good idea that when people on this forum read your opinions they should be forewarned they're reading garbage.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I get the feeling you do a lot of projecting;)

I think in this case his Mommy told him something different and he's a bit jealous of what yours told you. You may have noticed he's a bit mean, the result I think of having his teeth come in early. He keeps trying to relive that trauma by trying to bite people ever since.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
'Yup, Vic is a liar because he's just terrified to think he's be a big nobody in your eyes if the thought you knew he read it and didn't complain. Plus, he undoubtedly read it on one of his other accounts.'

The people who claim others are lying to them are liars that think everybody else is just like them. You're a fucking nut case and an asshole to boot. I don't care what you say to me and I know Vic doesn't either, but you are really becoming quite ridiculous. I think it would be a good idea that when people on this forum read your opinions they should be forewarned they're reading garbage.

Hey, moron, he read it because soon after it was posted he said:

I guess conservatives believe in political correctness after all.

in reference to that post. He dodged the truth here because he doesn't want to look like a complete scumbag, appearing to be in support of one of the most offensive posts made on this forum in a long time (and that's saying something).

Furthermore, not everything is about you, all of P&N isn't "Loonie's playhouse". Make an appointment with your shrink and get a grip, Buddha knows that you, and everyone else in your head, have hours of shit to talk about with them. :colbert:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Hey, moron, he read it because soon after it was posted he said:

in reference to that post. He dodged the truth here because he doesn't want to look like a complete scumbag, appearing to be in support of one of the most offensive posts made on this forum in a long time (and that's saying something).

Furthermore, not everything is about you, all of P&N isn't "Loonie's playhouse". Make an appointment with your shrink and get a grip, Buddha knows that you, and everyone else in your head, have hours of shit to talk about with them. :colbert:

If he said he didn't read something he didn't read it. He has integrity. I can tell. If you are both talking about the same thing and he said he didn't read it and you said he did, you are the one who is wrong. I already know you are nuts about the things you are sure about me, like my multiple accounts here. Hehe. You are completely wacked.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Vic is a liar because he has an alien head. Everyone knows this!

I'm going to stick up for ALF here though. Tapatalk only lets you see a few posts on your screen at a time. If you have never used it, its hard to describe. But its for sure not like a web view.

Now bring back Gramma Vic :colbert:

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Vic is a liar because he has an alien head. Everyone knows this!

I'm going to stick up for ALF here though. Tapatalk only lets you see a few posts on your screen at a time.
Then he saw it. The post before his quoted it and hadn't been taken down yet. Plus his P.C. weak attempt at a slam shows he was aware of the current conversation.

Not really a big deal, just no need to lie about it. Unless of course someone is covering for being an...

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
He essentially told a member he was a burden on his family and should commit suicide, amongst other sophomoric phallic and excrement related barbs. :rolleyes:

I agree that these kind of comments are completely unacceptable. It looks like umbrella39 s vacation is well deserved.
Would someone care to explain how that ties into what I posted?

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
their viewership is lower then snailSnot..even the liberals won't watch their crap.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

I would like to hear Zaap Brannagans spin on this one.

For those who didn't know me before my 5 year hiatus from these forums, my biggest complaint about US politics is its partisanship. IMO binary thinking is a form of intellectual laziness. Just slap a label on the other half of America and claim your freedoms are threatened because they dare exercise theirs.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
If he said he didn't read something he didn't read it. He has integrity. I can tell. If you are both talking about the same thing and he said he didn't read it and you said he did, you are the one who is wrong. I already know you are nuts about the things you are sure about me, like my multiple accounts here. Hehe. You are completely wacked.

This is partly why you can't be taken seriously in anything.

On one side you have a person you seldom agree with, but in a particular situation they have evidence and logic on their side. On the other you have someone you ideologically agree with most of the time, but all they have is an emotional plea and no proof.

So, what do you do? Well, without thinking you side with the second person, of course, because it's better to be accepted than to be just or logical. However, it's not only you fucking up in this, that trait also defines extremists on both sides of the political divide, and is the main reason our government (and AT P&N) looks like it does. :hmm:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Network disciplines its people for not following code of conduct. Maybe other networks should take the hint.

So who @Fox got a beatdown for the news hosts propagating all that birther stuff??

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Network disciplines its people for not following code of conduct. Maybe other networks should take the hint.

So who @Fox got a beatdown for the news hosts propagating all that birther stuff??

You are comparing asking for proof of eligibility to a network saying that the right wing hates mixed families?

Dude...get a grip

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You are comparing asking for proof of eligibility to a network saying that the right wing hates mixed families?

Dude...get a grip

When doubting proof of eligibility applies only to Obama? Yes.

And when the cert was released by Hawaii, Fox hosts called it a fake? Yes.

It was inappropriate for news org to tweet even though overwhelming odds he is correct.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
When doubting proof of eligibility applies only to Obama? Yes.

And when the cert was released by Hawaii, Fox hosts called it a fake? Yes.

It was inappropriate for news org to tweet even though overwhelming odds he is correct.

So questioning Dear Leader is equal to stating the right wing hates mixed families?

You don't see the flaw in your logic? Step outside the hate box for just a minute and think about it man.

Munky

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2005
I wonder if the tards at MSNBC get their panties all twisted any time a racially homogeneous family is shown. But I just used the prefix "homo" which probably sends them into a smug-faced status-posturing frenzy of utopian happy thoughts.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I think in this case his Mommy told him something different and he's a bit jealous of what yours told you. You may have noticed he's a bit mean, the result I think of having his teeth come in early. He keeps trying to relive that trauma by trying to bite people ever since.

Your mom tells me she likes it when I bite. I guess moms say a lot of weird things.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
This is partly why you can't be taken seriously in anything.

On one side you have a person you seldom agree with, but in a particular situation they have evidence and logic on their side. On the other you have someone you ideologically agree with most of the time, but all they have is an emotional plea and no proof.

So, what do you do? Well, without thinking you side with the second person, of course, because it's better to be accepted than to be just or logical. However, it's not only you fucking up in this, that trait also defines extremists on both sides of the political divide, and is the main reason our government (and AT P&N) looks like it does. :hmm:

I am a conservative. I always side with gut instinct. You are a phony and Vic is true to what he believes. I trust my instinct. The liberal just thinks it through and says, right Old Man, you hit the nail on the head. I think out of both sides of my head. You are a program who doesn't know what he feels.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Your mom tells me she likes it when I bite. I guess moms say a lot of weird things.

No need to be puerile. But you can go there if you want. You may be very crude but it makes you more honest than most, in my opinion. I like folk who are a bit in touch with what they feel better than the emotionally repressed.