MSNBC does damage control....again.

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
msnbc is just garbage and it amazes me how people can watch this crap. They are not news and they spout the same nonsense over and over.

Nov 25, 2013
msnbc is just garbage and it amazes me how people can watch this crap. They are not news and they spout the same nonsense over and over.

27492-wet-irony-large.jpg

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
I am a conservative. I always side with gut instinct. You are a phony and Vic is true to what he believes. I trust my instinct. The liberal just thinks it through and says, right Old Man, you hit the nail on the head. I think out of both sides of my head. You are a program who doesn't know what he feels.

You're a fucking answering machine stuck on replay. Or maybe a parrot, my aunt has one and it only knows how to say 3 things (like you), and it repeats them over and over, all day, bobbing its head up and down, much like I imagine you do. :rolleyes:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
You're a fucking answering machine stuck on replay. Or maybe a parrot, my aunt has one and it only knows how to say 3 things (like you), and it repeats them over and over, all day, bobbing its head up and down, much like I imagine you do. :rolleyes:

What feeling do you think is behind this?

Nov 25, 2013
Do you defend msnbc after what they did? Why don't you condemn them?

Why would I condemn all of MSNBC when it was one guy who posted the tweet and he was fired by MSNBC shortly after.

Does your shtick *never* change? Can't you create some new macros at least.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
And you think you know what you feel. And you think you know something about irony and comedic value. You don't even know you're the joke.

Holy shit! That's hilarious! While thinking you were being clever you ended up identifying yourself, and now you're trying to explain it! LMAO! "Be vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits!"

You're the perfect caricature of yourself as a progressive new-age hippie. It's like watching the ideological opposite of Glenn Beck. No one could ever be more damaging to your own views than you are. :awe: It's so absurd, there are times I almost believe you're a masterfully designed troll, made to undermine the Left on this forum. Almost.

hans030390

Diamond Member
Feb 3, 2005
Hey, moron, he read it because soon after it was posted he said:

I guess conservatives believe in political correctness after all.

in reference to that post.

No where in Vic's post did he reference the deleted comment, and, although the comment was deleted before I read it, in no way shape or form did I get the impression his post was referencing the deleted comment. It just seemed like generic commentary regarding the entire situation/thread, not that deleted comment (whether you agree with the commentary or not. that's not my point).

This seems likely given how Vic posts from a "stylistic" perspective, or whatever term you'd use (i.e. seems common for Vic to post several quick comments in succession, sometimes general thoughts, without them necessarily being related to the immediately preceding posts).

And then he later asks what was posted in that deleted comment...and gives a perfectly reasonable answer as to why he missed the post. Have you ever posted in a thread before reading every single post (especially the most recent posts, when you're just itching to reply to something older in the thread)? I bet we all have.

You seem strangely persistent about this assumption you've created in your mind. Perhaps not a great idea to call others morons in that situation.

Last edited:

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
No where in Vic's post did he reference the deleted comment, and, although the comment was deleted before I read it, in no way shape or form did I get the impression his post was referencing the deleted comment.

Oh course not, there's never any bias in here at all. Ever. :rolleyes: He didn't miss it, unless he's blind, due to the way the mobile reader works.