Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Such a good movie

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Kelemvor
Picked out a movie I hadn't seen for a while and this one git the bill for this morning.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356910/

This is such a fun movie. Not that it's all that realistic but it's definitely a fun movie to watch. Those two are great together.

I liked it. Angelina Jolie was hot * eleventy billion.

OhSnap688

Golden Member
Sep 29, 2006
Honestly. I didn't like it at all. Maybe cause I don't like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, but I thought it was a fairly boring movie.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
Originally posted by: Kelemvor
Picked out a movie I hadn't seen for a while and this one git the bill for this morning.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356910/

This is such a fun movie. Not that it's all that realistic but it's definitely a fun movie to watch. Those two are great together.

I liked it. Angelina Jolie was overrated* eleventy billion, just like every other movie.

fixed for "not as hot as she's claimed to be" :p

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: CasioTech
why are you bringing up such an old albeit dumb movie?

Because this is a message board, and that's what people are allowed to do whenever they please.

:thumbsup: for this movie, I liked it. Great popcorn movie.

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
I thought that movie was alright, not too funny overall but it has some good moments. I have odd taste though.

For example, I watched A Night at the Roxbury yesterday for the first time in I think...5 years. I still believe it is one of the funniest movies to head-bop its way into peoples retinas.

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: Sumguy
I thought that movie was alright, not too funny overall but it has some good moments. I have odd taste though.

For example, I watched A Night at the Roxbury yesterday for the first time in I think...5 years. I still believe it is one of the funniest movies to head-bop its way into peoples retinas.

That's the beauty of being a human, everybody has different tastes. If only ATOT'ers would recognize that sometimes, we wouldn't have stupid arguments when somebody posts about a movie, or posts a joke they think is funny.

Oct 4, 2004
It had one of the most abrupt endings ever. Credits started rolling, lights started to come back on and I was like, "WTF? Movie's over?"

MasterOfKtulu109

May 16, 2006
the movie was made so brad and angelina could be in a movie together. any movie that appears to be written after it is casted is stupid. its just a typical 'summer' movie.

unrealistic parts of movies are usually tolerable, but the entire movie is ridiculous and its hard to care about what you're watching when you can't believe a minute of what is happening.

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
yup, great movie. brad :lips: is hotttt. angelina's sexy. it's funny as heck, it has action, car chase scenes, James Bond gadgetry, shoot-em-up gunplay...ohhhhh yeahhh, all the makings of an awesome, fun-to-watch movie. :)

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: blurredvision
Originally posted by: Sumguy

That's the beauty of being a human, everybody has different tastes. If only ATOT'ers would recognize that sometimes, we wouldn't have stupid arguments when somebody posts about a movie, or posts a joke they think is funny.

You're an idiot. Why do you take your bad movie watching opinions and just stop posting.

;)