brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
The left and right are swapping. The left has been the norm and in power for too long, the used to be the side fighting to go against the grain, to be able to offend, and that people should be treated equally. They had some good and just causes. But, they've become corrupt and their original message has become twisted to one of conformity, safe spaces, and privilege. They are the bigger creators of hate and bigotry than the right today.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
And here we see the GOP propaganda machine double down on labeling criticism of Israeli political policy and human rights abuses as "anti-semitic."

Hints of Sharia Law
Bigotry against Muslims disguised as defense of Jews
With a conspiracy, no less.

I GOT GOP BINGO!!!

Reactions: lsd

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The left has had power too long. Just look at all the policy they have passed since 1980.

Reactions: nickqt

Bardock

Mar 12, 2014
if you think linda and ellison and all these anti semites are not Jew haters, it is because of the blinding power of your own antisemitism.

If one looks around the globe at every country that exists, and only criticises the worlds only Jewish state, thats the oldest form of cowardly hypocritical antisemitism.

Not saying GOP is any different, but the dems are the party that walks out of congress when Israeli head of state is there to speak.

It is the party of antisemitism, party of jim crow, kkk founders all democrats, hillary kissed suha arafat on the face, on and on since their inception.

I am voting republican every election I am ever allowed to. Since I am Jewish it seems better to vote red than walk into the ovens (vote blue is just that).

End of the day though, the Holocaust was purpetrated by the left and the right and all peoples of the world.

The most efficient genocide of all time that wiped a third of the smallest minority in every country they are allowed to live in. Through the space of about 5 years.

When hitler ran for chancellor he had 45% of the german vote. A few years later 6 million Jews have been murdered, while your grandparents manned the switch.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
if you think linda and ellison and all these anti semites are not Jew haters, it is because of the blinding power of your own antisemitism.

If one looks around the globe at every country that exists, and only criticises the worlds only Jewish state, thats the oldest form of cowardly hypocritical antisemitism.

Not saying GOP is any different, but the dems are the party that walks out of congress when Israeli head of state is there to speak.

It is the party of antisemitism, party of jim crow, kkk founders all democrats, hillary kissed suha arafat on the face, on and on since their inception.

I am voting republican every election I am ever allowed to. Since I am Jewish it seems better to vote red than walk into the ovens (vote blue is just that).

End of the day though, the Holocaust was purpetrated by the left and the right and all peoples of the world.

The most efficient genocide of all time that wiped a third of the smallest minority in every country they are allowed to live in. Through the space of about 5 years.

When hitler ran for chancellor he had 45% of the german vote. A few years later 6 million Jews have been murdered, while your grandparents manned the switch.
<Yawn>

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
As the Republican party dies I expect a lot of flailing, gnashing of teeth and wailing. That they can take themselves so seriously makes me giggle.

Reactions: ivwshane

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Excuse me where was the Republican resolution condemning Trump when Nazi's marched in Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us" and Trump called them very fine people??

GOP was silent. Go peddle your fake concern elsewhere.
Don't forget that money man for the Dems, Jew Soros. Reps never say anything anti Semitic against him. Bold face hypocrites to the last.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
As the Republican party dies I expect a lot of flailing, gnashing of teeth and wailing. That they can take themselves so seriously makes me giggle.

The party that has the presidency, the majority of the SC, and the majority of the senate is dying? Odd way of looking at things.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
And here we see the GOP propaganda machine double down on labeling criticism of Israeli political policy and human rights abuses as "anti-semitic."

Hints of Sharia Law
Bigotry against Muslims disguised as defense of Jews
With a conspiracy, no less.

I GOT GOP BINGO!!!

No shit. They're fucked in the head. Here's what was said, straight from the Daily Caller hit piece-

The women’s march is a movement that unequivocally rejects all forms of racism and anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia and that’s what we called on the Democratic leadership to do — that in our lifetime we made history with a resolution that is going to be in the public record for life,” Sarsour added.

Some Jew-hater, huh?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Don't forget that money man for the Dems, Jew Soros. Reps never say anything anti Semitic against him. Bold face hypocrites to the last.

He isn't a Republican and supports open societies so he doesn't count. In other words #notarealjew.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

You are a disingenuous piece of shit. The reason some Dems didn't show up Republicans breached protocol, bypassed Obama and walked him straight to Congress. It was a slap in the face to the POTUS. Obama did nothing to deserve that shit unlike the current piece of manure.

To add your lie, some Democrats didn't show up for Bibi they didn't walk out

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Excuse me where was the Republican resolution condemning Trump when Nazi's marched in Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us" and Trump called them very fine people??

GOP was silent. Go peddle your fake concern elsewhere.

You exaggerate. Trump said there were fine people on each side and condemned hate and bigotry. You guys lie to yourself and run with those lies as if true. There were also trash extremists on both sides, KKK and BLM. Maybe different sides of the spectrum, but it is the same spectrum.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You are a disingenuous piece of shit. The reason some Dems didn't show up Republicans breached protocol, bypassed Obama and walked him straight to Congress. It was a slap in the face to the POTUS. Obama did nothing to deserve that shit unlike the current piece of manure.

To add your lie, some Democrats didn't show up for Bibi they didn't walk out
Best just to ignore the sockpuppets.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You exaggerate. Trump said there were fine people on each side and condemned hate and bigotry. You guys lie to yourself and run with those lies as if true. There were also trash extremists on both sides, KKK and BLM. Maybe different sides of the spectrum, but it is the same spectrum.
We all know why you equate a group that advocates murderous lynching with another group that just doesn't want to be murdered and/or lynched. Hint: it's the same reason why you apologize for hate groups, and their violence, while at the same attacking civil rights groups as 'the real racists.'

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
He took it back the "very fine people" the next day in a written statement. Then a day later he said he shouldn't have read that statement.

How do you like going down the Trump rabbit hold, loser?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
We all know why you equate a group that advocates murderous lynching with another group that just doesn't want to be murdered and/or lynched. Hint: it's the same reason why you apologize for hate groups, and their violence, while at the same attacking civil rights groups as 'the real racists.'
and he ignores who were the real racists that killed Heather Heyer.