MousePads...

MDE

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I'd go with the func, although it's a bit small. I'd take a look at the C4 pads.

slpaulson

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2000
I like my func with the same mouse, but I haven't really given anything else a try.

Luthien

Golden Member
Feb 1, 2004
Everglide Giganta is better. Get the basic one without lights it is the best no frills and get the black one. Ah, forget explainint it here is a link to the one to get and it is CHEAP and I love them have owned and used for like 4 years now. http://www.everglide.com/everglide.htm GIGANTA V-3 - Black

I reviewed mousepads about 3 months ago because I wanted four new ones and after reading and reading once again the basic $5 Everglide Black Giganta wins in the end.

Mik3y

Banned
Mar 2, 2004
I have the NexGen C4 beta pad, and i dont like it. it's doesnt work very well on my wireless mouse. i really recommend the icemat though.

slipONflange

Jun 12, 2004
I have had my FUNC for over a year now and have no complants has done me well for online gaming. If I needed a new pad today I think I would order a Icemat, they are spendy but every review I read so far on them have said they are worth the money. Now you got me wanting one too. The EverGlide Giganta Ray Mouse Pad looks cool but I think it would get annoying with the blue lights.

Let us know what you end up ordering.

Arcanedeath

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2000
I've got a Func 1030 w/ an MX500 I've had for over a year now, it's been great and it's holding up very well, I'm esp. fond on the mouse cord clip, but that wouldn't effect you w/ an MX700. Hope this helps... :)

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
I'm a fan of Xtrac mousepads, in particular their 11x17" cloth optical mousepad - the Xtrac Ripper. I use it with my mx700 and it's great - you never have to worry about running out of room!

peter7921

Jun 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Kaido
I'm a fan of Xtrac mousepads, in particular their 11x17" cloth optical mousepad - the Xtrac Ripper. I use it with my mx700 and it's great - you never have to worry about running out of room!

I agree completely, i love cloth mouse pads, i am using the Xtrac Pro as i did not have the desk space for the larger pad.

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by: cw42
Originally posted by: cobalt
Supermat.

great if u need a big pad, and cheap.

icemat is overpriced.

check out the mat DKT mat that i use, http://everglide.com/dkt.htm

The DKT mats are practically supermats with Destrukts signature. IMO, I'd take a Supermat over all other pads. And since I use very low sensitivity in my games, it's size is perfect. So in your choice, take the fact of your sensitivity. Bigger is better with lower sensitivity.

I've tired of those cloth-addicted freaks...

The only normal cloth mousepad is allsoup.

PS Frankly speaking I don't care. I use Steelpad4D.