Mouse mod in progress!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: MrCodeDude
A couple hours and still no update :(
-- mrcodedude

Well....it's on hold because I broke my blue LED. I have the outer case done and located a power source on my mouse for additional LEDs. I'll probably have it done tomorrow, so I'll post pics when done.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I broke my (*&(*#$(@#$&@ blue LED last night, so I need to get another one to continue. I just ordered a 10000mcd blue/green LED off the net. You're gonna need a welding mask to use this mouse when it's done :D

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: cashman
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
Originally posted by: Karsten
Well... whats next.... Han Solo frozen in the Mouse.... hey that does sound good... "HONEY, where did I put my dremmels again....."

Dremmels?! You have more then one?!

<== bows down

ALL OF YOUR DREMELS BELONG TO ME! :D

Ha! I own 4. And 2 full height tool boxes. One with 13 drawers one with 14. Over a ton of tools. I am the ToolMAN!!

That being said, I have nothing to do tonight, but I have no plexi. Hmmm... Maybe just rip a mouse aprat for fun?

Sounds good!

<edit>
Awww, poopie. The "balled" mice I have have no room inside :(

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Salvador
you have way too much time on your hands...
You took the words right out of my mouth. ;)

Sal

OK....let me repeat this:

"OK, the kids are asleep, the wife is at work, nothing on TV, and I'm alone with a Dremmel and a soldiering iron."

What would you rather have me do....smoke crack or something?

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Evadman
Originally posted by: cashman
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
Originally posted by: Karsten
Well... whats next.... Han Solo frozen in the Mouse.... hey that does sound good... "HONEY, where did I put my dremmels again....."

Dremmels?! You have more then one?!

<== bows down

ALL OF YOUR DREMELS BELONG TO ME! :D

Ha! I own 4. And 2 full height tool boxes. One with 13 drawers one with 14. Over a ton of tools. I am the ToolMAN!!

That being said, I have nothing to do tonight, but I have no plexi. Hmmm... Maybe just rip a mouse aprat for fun?

Sounds good!

<edit>
Awww, poopie. The "balled" mice I have have no room inside :(

No need for plexiglass....use old CD jewel cases. I used a heat gun to shape mine to the proper shape. Also added two 10500 mcd blue/green LEDS :)