Motionjoy Alternative

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
hey guys was wondering if you guys had a clean alternative to motionjoy. The whole cert thing pisses me off and setting my system to 2014 is only a temp solution. What are you guys using?

In my googling some people called motionjoy questionable as well in regards to spyware so there is that too.

Thanks guys

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
There's 450 pages of people having issues though...

I agree though I refuse to install motionjoy. I'm still rocking a PS2 controller with x360ce. I've been thinking about getting a PS4 controller as those supposedly just work unlike the PS3 controllers
(I am not a fan of MS controllers).

My experience is anything related to blue tooth on Windows is iffy and unstable. It may work fine one day, then for no reason not work the next w/o completely reinstalling stuff.

Monk5127

Mar 22, 2015
I should have mentioned that i'm using USB to connect the DualShock 3. Never had a good experience with bluetooth and windows.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
thanks ill try that. You guys may be right I may just buy the ps4 controller. Was trying to get a controller for the ps2 emulation box the kids are using so the quick time events matched up with the controller.

cant believe there isnt just a install and use option.