Motion to Ban DMCowen674

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: alchemize
Originally posted by: Gaard
Even though Dave is irritating, at times extremely irritating :), even he hasn't reached the level of PITAness needed for a permaban, IMO. Other than BOB, has there been anybody permabanned from P&N since it's inception?

You still haven't given me props for that one :(

?

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Even though Dave is irritating, at times extremely irritating :), even he hasn't reached the level of PITAness needed for a permaban, IMO. Other than BOB, has there been anybody permabanned from P&N since it's inception?

?

Guess you missed me and BOB's exchange that bought him a vacation, that then he circumvented and got a perm.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002

?

Guess you missed me and BOB's exchange that bought him a vacation, that then he circumvented and got a perm.

The 'spittle' conversation?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

Yes - morph was permabanned WAY back when(although he could be back in a different form;)).

CkG

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

?

The 'spittle' conversation?
I believe that was the one, yes ;)