Motion to Ban DMCowen674

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
I'm sure that many of us know for a fact that some of the rest of us are a$$holes. I count myself among both the condemnors and the condemned. He (or anyone else for that matter, present company not excepted) may be an a$$hole, but he's our a$$hole. And I fully expect that there are those who would say the same about me.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Uncool. Hey, why don't you excuse yourself from his threads if you find them unappealing? It's not that hard. I do it all the time.

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
Motion to Ban DMCowen674

that's unamerican!
you must be a liberal!

the only reason for posting in this forum is because others do not agree with you.
what would be the point of having everyone agree?

view the "opposition" as people you have to "save"

your entire perspective will change.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
DM is like us all. But, he takes the time to inform us on things economic and other topics.. The only issue that upsets the apple cart is pot holes and the absence of cuts in the curb..
BTW, DM is right... it ain't all that rosey if you are sat upon by the circus elephant..

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Hehe, oops, you are winning, tied with cheese for most votes. :D

DM is prone to hyperbole and gets himself into indefensible positions, other than that he doesn't do anything bad as some other posters.

edit: doh, while typing the poll numbers changed significantly. You are now tied with DM, leaving the best choice (Cheese) behind.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Wheres the "Ban everyone who has a different opinion than me!" Opition.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
I voted yes, but only because he is exposing all the secrets of our vast right wing conspiracy.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
You people were supposed to overhwlmingly vote for cheese or me... :disgust:

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
You people were supposed to overhwlmingly vote for cheese or me... :disgust:

Plan backfire? :p

CkG

Well more people have voted for cheese or me than to ban Dave so I guess that is something.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Every once in a while, when tnitsuj changes the batteries in his 'device', he gets all excited and posts jibberish like this.

Don't worry folks, it'll wear off in a couple days, maybe even hours. :p

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
While I dont agree with Dave sometimes he is a much respected member of this board, which you will never be. If we were in the same town I would look you up and phart in your ugly face.

Bleep

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Bleep
While I dont agree with Dave sometimes he is a much respected member of this board, which you will never be. If we were in the same town I would look you up and phart in your ugly face.

Bleep

BAN BLEEP!!!

;):p

CkG

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
The "mods", if that is their real name, already threatened to ban me. So wouldn't it be more appropriate to start a motion to ban dirtboy? :confused:

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: dirtboy
The "mods", if that is their real name, already threatened to ban me. So wouldn't it be more appropriate to start a motion to ban dirtboy? :confused:

Nah... Like Norton on the Jackie Gleason show.. years ago... many years ago.. What's wrong with being a youthful subterranean engineer. :)

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: chess9
I can't even SMELL Dave, why would you BAN him?

Bwuahahaha!

-Robert
You're roll on, I mean on a roll :p

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Even though Dave is irritating, at times extremely irritating :), even he hasn't reached the level of PITAness needed for a permaban, IMO. Other than BOB, has there been anybody permabanned from P&N since it's inception?

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Gaard
Even though Dave is irritating, at times extremely irritating :), even he hasn't reached the level of PITAness needed for a permaban, IMO. Other than BOB, has there been anybody permabanned from P&N since it's inception?

You still haven't given me props for that one :(