most embarassing moment ever

I had to run to the asian market today to get some philippine phonecards for the wife.
While I was there, I got the extreme urge to take a leak, so I went to the front counter to ask if I could use their restroom (this place is really small, and totally ghetto)
The chick at the front counter was REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hot...totaly boner-time.
Anyways, she points me in the direction to their only bathroom, I get there and have to wait cuz the door was locked.

After about 30 seconds the door opened and this really fat, and i mean REALLLLLY fat asian kid walks out.
I walk in and the smell nearly made me puke...it smelled like a week old decomposing carcass. Seriously, my eyes were watering.
There was no urinal, as it was a uni-sex restroom. I stepped to the throne, and there it was.....the biggest turd I've ever seen.
This thing was the size of a coffee can.
The toilet was still flushing, and this uber-turd had completely clogged the poop-shoot of the toilet.
Water was rapidly rising, so I decided I could wait until I got home to throw a leak.

I walked out of the restroom, took about two steps...the hot chick that works the place steps around the corner, gives me a little smile and a wave, passes by me and walked into the restroom.

I managed to have the courage to stay at the counter waiting to pay for my phone card and kracker nuts.....but the girl didn't seem very friendly when she came back out.

PCMarine

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2002
BTW- when she walked past you to get into the bathroom, you shoulda told her the kid before you took a big dump and clogged the toilet...

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: PCMarine
BTW- when she walked past you to get into the bathroom, you shoulda told her the kid before you took a big dump and clogged the toilet...

sure.....
imagine... first words to a chick "where's the bathroom"
second words... "that horrible turd was not manufactured by me"

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Since you looked so bad already, you should have bought a roll of TP and asked if you could use the restroom again.

"Time for round 2 Miss" :p

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Sluggo
Since you looked so bad already, you should have bought a roll of TP and asked if you could use the restroom again.

"Time for round 2 Miss" :p

hahaha

I'm not sure what disturbs me more...the hot chick thinking that I launched that missile.............or a turd that big coming out of ANYONEs anus (i swear, probably 6 or 8 inches in diameter)

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
After about 30 seconds the door opened and this really fat, and i mean REALLLLLY fat asian kid walks out.

rofl

i'd find that kid and hunt him down post-haste.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: jntdesign
I'm not sure what disturbs me more...the hot chick thinking that I launched that missile.............or a turd that big coming out of ANYONEs anus (i swear, probably 6 or 8 inches in diameter)

did that kid have a look of relief or disgust in his face? perhaps he didn't drop that bomb either, and suffered the same fate as yours.

Hunt the kid down and have him call guiness...worlds biggest turd?
Could probably revive the sendaturd.com business scheme with this kids capabilities.

he walked out like nothing happened

it was surely his
the toilet was just flushed...

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
am i the only one who calls shenanigans on "a big fat asian kid" ;)

i think the uber-turd was yours. hehe.

great story. had me loling all over the place.