More stellar GOP behavior

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Thank god for youtube. Let's see we've had "he's an arab", "terrorist", "off with his head", "kill him". Now we have another example just where the racism lies.
This guy became a coward when he realized he was being recorded.

I'm asking anyone out there find one example where John McCain is being threatened or ridiculed on the campaign circuit because he is white.

More GOP upstanding citizens

Found a second part to this. While in line notice how noone objects to this racist creep.

Part 2

frostedflakes

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Lol. When he first notices the camera on him he removes the Obama hat, then he kind of tries to hide the monkey, and finally he comes up with the brilliant idea of handing it off to the kid in front of him. "Hey buddy, I brought a present for you! What? No I didn't bring this for any other reason, just figured I'd brighten the day of one of the children at the rally." :laugh:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Originally posted by: frostedflakes
Lol. When he first notices the camera on him he removes the Obama hat, then he kind of tries to hide the monkey, and finally he comes up with the brilliant idea of handing it off to the kid in front of him. "Hey buddy, I brought a present for you! What? No I didn't bring this for any other reason, just figured I'd brighten the day of one of the children at the rally." :laugh:

Where's Chris Hansen when you need him.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Damn that guy in the 1st video has "I'm a old dirty pedophile who prays on little children w/ my racist monkey" written all over his face. Just look at his damn pedophile smile. So creepy.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: HomerJS
Thank god for youtube. Let's see we've had "he's an arab", "terrorist", "off with his head", "kill him". Now we have another example just where the racism lies.
This guy became a coward when he realized he was being recorded.

I'm asking anyone out there find one example where John McCain is being threatened or ridiculed on the campaign circuit because he is white.

More GOP upstanding citizens

Found a second part to this. While in line notice how noone objects to this racist creep.

Part 2

There is not enough non-racists in America for Obama to win.

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
That guy looks exactly what I'd expect a guy carrying around a racist Obama doll to look like - a fat disgusting self-hating child molester.

Ballatician

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2007
Disgusting. However, I think it should be made clear that this is a GOP supporter, not the party itself.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
To be honest, he looks more like a pedophile trying to lure children in with a toy as bait, than a racist.

EDIT: I guess I am not alone after reading some of the replies!

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Ballatician
Disgusting. However, I think it should be made clear that this is a GOP supporter, not the party itself.

This is true. There are idiots in all parties. The GOP just happens to be the place where old-fashioned bigots like to go.