More shootings outside a Walmart. This time in OK. 3 dead. Now need grocery list and bullet proof vest when shopping?

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
This is why you opt for allowing them to do your shopping for you then just use their app and let them know what parking spot you are in so they can bring your stuff to your car.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
This is why you opt for allowing them to do your shopping for you then just use their app and let them know what parking spot you are in so they can bring your stuff to your car.
This shooting was outside of Walmart. Need more good parkers with guns.

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
Remember to develop and disseminate
- protocols for dealing with shooters
- military medicine techniques for gunshot wound victims
- how to coordinate an effective evacuation
- how to use commonplace items for your defense
- and how to deal with attacks by rabid conspiracy theorists who believe you're an actor and you sacrificed your family because democrat

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
What if the employee bringing you your purchases is disgruntled and armed? Is there an app for that?

Or will Yelp help?

"Jeremy yelled, "Die, consumerist pig" as he pulled his Glock and shot at me, but all seven bullets missed and I was able to snatch my store brand flavored condoms from him before speeding away. Unsettling, but offset by the convenience. Would shop again!"

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
If only Wal-Mart didn't stop selling guns, a good guy could've bought one at the speedy self-checkout kiosk, turned around, and become a hero.

Read the link. Doesn't seem to fit with OP title / commentary. Seems more like a targeted victim / vehicle.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Huh? The victims were in the parking lot. Almost certainly targeted (not random).

It seems like even the OP and most participants in this thread didn't read even the first bit of the article OP linked.

Police chief: 3 people killed in Oklahoma Walmart shooting
SEAN MURPHY
November 18, 2019, 11:31 AM EST
DUNCAN, Oklahoma (AP) — Two men and a woman were fatally shot Monday outside a Walmart store in southwestern Oklahoma, the chief of police said.

Two victims were shot inside a car and the third was in the parking lot outside the store in Duncan, Police Chief Danny Ford said.
Police are looking for witnesses to the shooting, Ford said.

No staff members were involved in the shooting and the store was not evacuated, Walmart spokeswoman LeMia Jenkins said in an email.
“This was an isolated incident in the parking lot and was not an active shooter situation,” Jenkins said.
Police said in a Facebook post that a handgun was found at the scene.
Duncan is about 80 miles (130 kilometers) south of Oklahoma City.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paladin3

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Read the link. Doesn't seem to fit with OP title / commentary. Seems more like a targeted victim / vehicle.

Huh? The victims were in a car in the parking lot.

It seems like even the OP didn't read the first bit of the article he linked.

Your deep concern over the slaughter of three more human beings due to our unmitigated epidemic of gun violence just shines right through in how you have twice chosen to respond!

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
What if the employee bringing you your purchases is disgruntled and armed? Is there an app for that?

Or will Yelp help?

"Jeremy yelled, "Die, consumerist pig" as he pulled his Glock and shot at me, but all seven bullets missed and I was able to snatch my store brand flavored condoms from him before speeding away. Unsettling, but offset by the convenience. Would shop again!"
The thoughts and prayers app should cover it all but I think its only available in red states.

Feb 4, 2009
If only there we more guns then the shooter would have been shot before shooting.

Did I get that right?

Second hand smoke kills tens of thousands more people. Let’s work on that first because we can’t work on two things at once.

Did I get that right?

Rented Trucks kill far more people especially when they are driven by terrorists.

Did I get that right

It’s part of the constitution so no changing it ever

Did I get that right?

These were gang bangers not normal gun owners. Why punish normal gun owners

Did I get that right?

What new excuses will we see regarding any attempt to limit guns from people who intend to murder other people.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Why are Walmarts being shot up like crazy these days?
Supply and demand. If demand goes up, prices rise. Shooting people at Walmart can drive prices down as demand drops. Every day low prices demand every day shootings. Black Friday is coming up, you know. Have to prime the market.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54 and JEDI

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Unless I go online, the only place around here to by wagon wheel pasta is Walmart. Silly recipes.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
As soon as you buy one online you can bet your ass the NSA and FBI will start digging on you. Would recommend having no skeletons in your closet prior to that purchase.
But discussing it in a post in an online political forum, containing the keywords FBI NSA and skeletons, well.... any chance that would prompt an NSA algorithm to suggest a thorough search of your underwear drawer by large humorless men?

GobBluth

Sep 18, 2012
But discussing it in a post in an online political forum, containing the keywords FBI NSA and skeletons, well.... any chance that would prompt an NSA algorithm to suggest a thorough search of your underwear drawer by large humorless men?
I've been a long time customer of the agencies and their investigations.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
It appears the person who killed the 2 inside the car killed himself when confronted by an armed civilian.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It appears the person who killed the 2 inside the car killed himself when confronted by an armed civilian.

That's not confirmed. It's not about Walmart, at all. Their parking lot was just where the killer found his victims. It reads like a love triangle murder/suicide, but we'll know soon enough.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You forgot one item -- any chance that would prompt an NSA algorithm to suggest a thorough search of your underwear drawer by large humorless with big cold hands....

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
You forgot one item -- any chance that would prompt an NSA algorithm to suggest a thorough search of your underwear drawer by large humorless with big cold hands....
Does the NSA actually even do this? Think of all the false positives they would get and the eggs on their faces they will have if they actually pick people based on the results. :oops: :oops: :oops: