more protests and embassies under attack

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Actually, it was a war over oil.

That's why France and the UK wanted us there. Stories from internal put it on Obama because he thought he had an obligation to protect Libyans. So it was both humanitarian, such a loaded bullshit subjective term, and for money/oil.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
That's why France and the UK wanted us there. Stories from internal put it on Obama because he thought he had an obligation to protect Libyans. So it was both humanitarian, such a loaded bullshit subjective term, and for money/oil.

I was also against any intervention in Libya. I believe my first reaction was, "the Muslims are killing each other? For free? Win-win." Why we involve ourselves in helping people that will always hate us and want to kill us is beyond me.

Apr 27, 2012
I was also against any intervention in Libya. I believe my first reaction was, "the Muslims are killing each other? For free? Win-win." Why we involve ourselves in helping people that will always hate us and want to kill us is beyond me.

I was against intervention but that idiot obama felt he had to help those morons