More pics of 80s dennil have surfaced.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SphinxnihpS

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2005
Do you still have those pics of you as a Borg? I remember you sending them to me when I joined, and pretty much staying away from you ever since.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Originally posted by: SphinxnihpS
Do you still have those pics of you as a Borg? I remember you sending them to me when I joined, and pretty much staying away from you ever since.

Don't think I've ever dressed as a Borg. Must be someone else.

SphinxnihpS

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2005
Originally posted by: dennilfloss

When I signed up here you sent me a welcome PM asking me to join some group or another. The welcome PM contained pictures of you dresses as Locutus of Borg. I couldn't possibly have dreamed this up. I was quite creeped out by it, and I'm sure some long-time members here could confirm it. I'm sure I wasn't the sole person to get this strange welcome here, so choosing to lie about it now is... LOL GALACTUS!

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
When I signed up here you sent me a welcome PM asking me to join some group or another. The welcome PM contained pictures of you dresses as Locutus of Borg. I couldn't possibly have dreamed this up. I was quite creeped out by it, and I'm sure some long-time members here could confirm it. I'm sure I wasn't the sole person to get this strange welcome here, so choosing to lie about it now is... LOL GALACTUS!

What kind of drugs are you on? That's some good sh!t right there.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

You were pretty drunk that night and I think more than one of us dropped a roofie in your drink.

Thought you knew.

sorry, want the video at least?

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com

Now I see what you're talking about, my Galactus of Borg pic.

http://www.tacube.com/pages/ten.html

I used that pic in distributed computing (especially when recruiting for Team AnandTech) and as a moderator on the Borg BBS. But that is way before your registration date as I was banned from 2001-2006. Sorry it creeped you out. :)

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006

Now I see what you're talking about, my Galactus of Borg pic.

http://www.tacube.com/pages/ten.html

I used that pic in distributed computing (especially when recruiting for Team AnandTech) and as a moderator on the Borg BBS. But that is way before your registration date as I was banned from 2001-2006. Sorry it creeped you out. :)

Wow, I forgot all about TA Cube

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Evadman

What kind of drugs are you on? That's some good sh!t right there.

:laugh:

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
i had the same type of cat that you have in the first link. it died. :(

thanks for bringing up old, bad memories ahole! :|