More news from the Bundy ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Well it looks like two of the douches who stood with Bundy's right to freeload and steal from the Federal Government had themselves a little murder spree. Good news is that they killed themselves, bad news is that they murdered 3 innocents. Patriot movement my ass, it is a terrorist movement through and through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r4mp3zlIGs

There's already a thread about this shooting here.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
There are plenty of sick fucks that justify the murder of those officers. These are people who handle thousands of calls a year and overwhelmingly help each person who needs assistance in a positive way.

To just outright murder innocent people under the guise and UNEDUCATED standpoint that police are attacking freedom is bizarre and dangerous.

I'm sure you can find plenty of "let me fire the first shot" type of videos on youtube. There are some very very mentally fragile people out there and this whole us vs. them attitude is bringing the violent nutjobs out of the basement

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
We need another thread for this?

Gotta make sure they milk this "story" for all it's worth. Notice how facts are completely ignored and manipulated in order to create the narrative they desire instead of the basic truth of the situation.

This thread is an abomination, anyone who believes what has been said in it needs to turn their TV off and do some real research into who these people were and what actually happened beyond what BS Fox and CNN are trying to peddle.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
A) There are nuts in all groups. Like the OWS assholes weren't fucking shit up.

B) The NSA is spying on you and all that shit and they do want to fly as many as 30,000 drones over head. To paraphrase the stupid ass reporter, he called it baseless facts. Really? Pull your head out of your ass and read your own god damn news! Oh wait, the lame stream media doesn't report on those things in defense of Obozo.

C) The police are incresely becoming militarized and I see one police brutality case after another. After all, I'm a moderator at a police brutaility forum.

D) The government is getting out of control. Hows that IRS for you?

I don't condone the murder of innocent people, but one day Thomas Jefferson's words, 'the blood of patriots must refresh the tree of liberty from time to time' will come to light.

The Fed fuckheads that want to charge a nice round million for rent of grazing cows are out of their minds. Did anyone see how the Fed fucks wanted to pull the same shit in Texas? Didn't materialize because you don't mess with Texas. Nevada and the assholes who voted for Reid can go fuck their mom's!!!

Last edited:

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
This thread is an abomination, anyone who believes what has been said in it needs to turn their TV off and do some real research into who these people were and what actually happened beyond what BS Fox and CNN are trying to peddle.

Um, it was ABC. A media Liberal shill company.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007

B) The NSA is spying on you and all that shit and they do want to fly as many as 30,000 drones over head. To paraphrase the stupid ass reporter, he called it baseless facts. Really? Pull your head out of your ass and read your own god damn news! Oh wait, the lame stream media doesn't report on those things in defense of Obozo.

C) The police are incresely becoming militarized and I see one police brutality case after another. After all, I'm a moderator at a police brutaility forum.

D) The government is getting out of control. Hows that IRS for you?

I don't condone the murder of innocent people, but one day Thomas Jefferson's words, 'the blood of patriots must refresh the tree of liberty from time to time' will come to light.

The Fed fuckheads that want to charge a nice round million for rent of grazing cows are out of their minds. Did anyone see how the Fed fucks wanted to pull the same shit in Texas? Didn't materialize because you don't mess with Texas. Nevada and the assholes who voted for Reid can go fuck their mom's!!!

You need medication

Justifying murder of innocents because you don't like things politically is sicker than screwing small animals.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

So trashing some parks and an idiot taking a crap on a police car is somehow analogous to outright assassinations?

Wtf is wrong with you? Seriously, do yourself and your politics a huge favor and just shut up. You really need to wake up and realize how counterproductive that kind of input is. I know you guys get a mean chubby anytime you get to throw out that Jefferson quote, but the spittle laden hate and the desperate attempts to invalidate unsavory news along partisan lines is just making you look like more like a paranoid delusional fool. One putting on airs of patriotism no less. You come across as another weak minded Bundy, Mr. I Don't Recognize the Federal Government! (because he owes them money) yet will pose for PR atop a horse and proudly carrying an American flag.

Can you show us on the doll where Obama or Reid touched you? Get a grip dude.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

Stop lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.