More liberal Intolerance on Display, actress called Slut, bitch, and slave

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
She is a believer. There are millions of others like her. It isn't uncommon for people of color to turn against what is popular with their race to try to differentiate themselves as objects unworthy of racial hate. There is also huge money to be made being black and Republican. There are also many blacks who are sincere in their conservative beliefs. This person and reactions to her are not really very important even my boner.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
How dare you post something that Bow and Jhhnn don't like. You meany, you troll type person. Just because a bunch of liberal Democrats spewed racist bullshit all over the woman because she is voting Republican!

Just another example of the racist liberal intolerant mindset. She better get her ass back on the Democrat plantation pronto.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
the same left that is now ignoring this went ape shit over limbaugh.

the same left that is ignorning this went ape shit over some fat weather girl getting bullied.

as long as your a brain dead lefty you cannot be insulted, or 'bullyed'.

if you have a mind and think different. well then, its open season.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001

the same left that is ignorning this went ape shit over some fat weather girl getting bullied.

You might look like less of an idiot if you learned to spell.

Oh and what Brainonska511 said.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Nothing a liberal fapfest can't solve, amiright? You guys never disappoint.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
I understand that Sandra Fluke is a slut... or so I've heard....

So, my little rightwingers - that glass house you live is nothing more than just a empty frame...

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
At least its paid for. And with their own money too.

:rolleyes:

173139__cover_l.jpg

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

Inane pathetic feigned indignation troll is pathetically inane... GTFU already child.

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
As soon as there are over 75 million separate people who post these type of things, then you can call out the liberals. Judging an entire set of people based on the comments of a few shows an extreme lack of intelligence.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
LOL do we really need to have a left v right comment face off?

Is there anything you can't turn into sensationalized bullshit or fake outrage?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
As soon as there are over 75 million separate people who post these type of things, then you can call out the liberals. Judging an entire set of people based on the comments of a few shows an extreme lack of intelligence.

It's the defense of such behavior which is at least as telling. That the majority of one party or the other has people which generally behave does not stop the other from capitalizing or defending it as irrelevant.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
She is a believer. There are millions of others like her. It isn't uncommon for people of color to turn against what is popular with their race to try to differentiate themselves as objects unworthy of racial hate. There is also huge money to be made being black and Republican. There are also many blacks who are sincere in their conservative beliefs. This person and reactions to her are not really very important even my boner.

There is probably more money in being a white, loud, liberal actor. An actor is a product. Rich folk don't go spend $10 on a ticket and $10 on a tub of popcorn. The common folk do. So if you want to keep pulling in $20,000,000 per film you have to make your liberal voice heard and stay popular. And maybe every once in a while hop out of your limo and tell some of the 99% that you support their cause... oh and be sure tell them to see the latest movie starring that very same lily white actor.

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
It's the defense of such behavior which is at least as telling. That the majority of one party or the other has people which generally behave does not stop the other from capitalizing or defending it as irrelevant.

Anyone defending the people whose these comments is equally as stupid and hateful of the people who made the comments. I have not however seen anyone defend the comments in this thread, but as soon as you do please let me know so I can join you in telling them that they are an asshole.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Anyone defending the people whose these comments is equally as stupid and hateful of the people who made the comments. I have not however seen anyone defend the comments in this thread, but as soon as you do please let me know so I can join you in telling them that they are an asshole.

To play devils advocate though, I don't see anyone condemning these comments either. I expect that from the right, the left, is usually pretty good about shaming it's own.

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
To play devils advocate though, I don't see anyone condemning these comments either. I expect that from the right, the left, is usually pretty good about shaming it's own.

Well I will be the first then. People who result to making comments like those that made against this actress are sickening, but they are also protected under our constitutional rights. What that being said I will exercise my 1st amendment right and call those people ignorant assholes who need to find a better way to express their opinions.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Well I will be the first then. People who result to making comments like those that made against this actress are sickening, but they are also protected under our constitutional rights. What that being said I will exercise my 1st amendment right and call those people ignorant assholes who need to find a better way to express their opinions.

Noted;)