More bunk from Mr. Responsibility . . .

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Man they sure are trying like hell to bury the importance of the justification of WMD's, aren't they?

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: phillyTIM
Man they sure are trying like hell to bury the importance of the justification of WMD's, aren't they?

They are? I'm pretty sure he read directly from the National Intelligence Estimate, an estimate that countries such as France, Germany, Britain and every other country in the world (except Iraq) agreed with.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Sounds to me like the same old tired unproven lies spewed by them...What change?

He asserts an immiment threart posed by Saddam and links to terrorists... Read my first sig, he's still coaching the witness.

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001
Cheney asserted that "the safety of the American people was at stake" and that Bush was unwilling "to place the lives of our citizens at the mercy of Saddam Hussein."

First if was to find WMD. None were found. Next it was to "liberate" the people. Obviously they don't appreciate Americans that much as they are killing and wounding a few each day. Now it is the safety of the American people. Thanks Dick. I had hard time going to sleep every night. I thought the Iraqi army was going to invade Michigan. Thank god they are stopped.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Maybe we should all chip in and send Cheney a whole bunch of Polish sausage for his birthday? ;)

"Could have", that's not what you were saying a few months ago Mr Cheney!

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: sandorski
Maybe we should all chip in and send Cheney a whole bunch of Polish sausage for his birthday? ;)

Well the Saddam regime is no longer in power so it would be correct for him to change tenses. :)

CkG

Oct 16, 1999
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

Well the Saddam regime is no longer in power so it would be correct for him to change tenses. :)

CkG

We got the 'politically correct'-ness fad during Clinton's admin, now we are getting 'technically correct'-ness from Bush's.

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk
Cheney, from Washington Post

Lets change the dance again, don't like the old tune.

Yeap, what else is new.....a mention of 911 tragedy justifies everything, invasion of sovereign country without solid proof of how the country threatens us, taking away rights of our citizens and foreigner suspicious of terrorism, go about international diplomacy without considering the opinion of alleys....

Good job Osama, you really crashed American value and honor we once had.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Gonad the Barbarian
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

CkG

We got the 'politically correct'-ness fad during Clinton's admin, now we are getting 'technically correct'-ness from Bush's.

Or you are taking directness as "technical" ;)

CkG