Discussion More bad news for the crypto Industry.

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
Moved from GPU forum to OT forum, as this is thread is about a crypto story in general, but not video cards.
Moderator Shmee

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Interesting tug of war now. Your average consumer is now aware of them and investing to "make a quick buck" is easier than ever. Meanwhile governments are waking up to the various risks involved.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Interesting tug of war now. Your average consumer is now aware of them and investing to "make a quick buck" is easier than ever. Meanwhile governments are waking up to the various risks involved.
waiting for Fidelity to have their crypto ETF approved by the SEC.
SEC has like 30days left to respond to the filing

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Who cares about Bitcoin and Ethereum right now? Dogecoin is the new hotness, probably for the same reason that Gamestop and AMC are the hottest stocks at the moment.

2021 is so weird.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I sincerely hope it all crashes. The new kid on the block is Chia - you farm Chia with hard drive space, so hard drive prices have gone through the roof (if you can even find ones). I'm in dire need of some for my NAS.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
And the regulatory control they would like to have.

Let us not forget the taxing opportunities...

I sincerely hope it all crashes. The new kid on the block is Chia - you farm Chia with hard drive space, so hard drive prices have gone through the roof (if you can even find ones). I'm in dire need of some for my NAS.

I don't give a shit about any of them...and hope they all come crashing down.
"Money for nothing...and your chicks for free."

This shit has absolutely fucked up the computer gaming biz...video cards now srlling for more $$$ than it used to cost to build an entire rig...

Reactions: highland145

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
Let us not forget the taxing opportunities...

I don't give a shit about any of them...and hope they all come crashing down.
"Money for nothing...and your chicks for free."

This shit has absolutely fucked up the computer gaming biz...video cards now srlling for more $$$ than it used to cost to build an entire rig...

I can't wait until they figure out how to mine with PSUs and case fans...

• Haha
Reactions: Vybz

Vybz

Dec 27, 2007
The new kid on the block is Chia - you farm Chia with hard drive space, so hard drive prices have gone through the roof (if you can even find ones).

I didn't even know about this one. This has to stop. And sadly without this industry going down, I don't see how it will. The people who have backed these technologies are too rich and powerful.