More AMD layoffs

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MAG1969

Sep 24, 2000
My understanding was the deregualtion of the banks caused this mess. The de-regulation happened under Clinton administration.

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1
Originally posted by: Idontcare
Originally posted by: dingleberrydorkbutt
GW is merely a puppet in a play put on for the people. Almost all our financial woes can be traced to the money supply practices of the Federal reserve, which is no more federal than Federal express.

I agree somewhat . But I believe Wall street has been stealing 401 $$ for years . Fact they stole so much that it was about to surface. That's when the housing bubble broke . All that $$$ funneled from 401 K accounts moved to high risk investments mortgage loans. The loans failed the brokers spent there stolen profits . With no means to replace stolen 401K $$$. So they put on this show for us. The money was stolen along time ago . The amount became so massive that it could no longer be hidden. These bastards belong in prison .

Even if this were true, and I'm not inclined to agree wit most of it, deflated 401k is not what causes a recession. Lack of consumer spending causes a recession.

So somewhere in the blame game we have to reconcile the fact that GDP is shrinking because people are spending less money now than they were in the past

My argument is that we had no right to be spending as much as we were in the past, so we inflated the GDP in 2006 and now things are crashing back down to where they should have been all along.

If that means our economy was never good to begin with because we can't survive with it being 5% lower than last year then that suggests deeper issues as to what our economy is based upon.

Which again has nothing to do with wall street, everything comes back to mainstreet. Where people put their money in the past 5 years. Did they squander it on starbucks and iphones or is it tucked away in a paid-down mortgage or a paid off car loan or a set of FDIC insured savings accounts?

Na your young . You see from differant prospective. My generation the Baby boomers . Were starting to retire. I have said for years at least 20. That when we retire the brokers would steal our money befor we could collect. Thats exactly what happened. We been feeding the markets for 30 yers without withdraws. This is foney shit . Even today we baby boomers on a monthly bases is buy billions in stocks . This is pure BS and a lie. By wall street. Why was lehmans the sacrifical lamb. LOL Why no ballout for them . Prespective . You pay into the market for 30 years along with millions of other americans, Than watch stocks decline . 401 K money if it were in place and used for what it should be . We would be at Dow 30,000+ . The math is wrong any good economist should know this and they do . But their part of the problem so lieing comes as easy to these people as breathing does for yourself. The people who quit buying are the wall street bunch who stool are hard earned $$$.

I will tell ya this straight out . The blood is going to run deep on American streets. As the Government tries to protect the thievies. So once again in America it will be father against son and brother against brother. There is no fix . When all you can do is print more debt that has zero backing and is in fact worthless.

Everyone feels entitled to the paper wealth their account statements had convinced them they accrued at the peak of the most recent bubble, I'm old enough to know this about human psychology.

And you figure that this paper wealth was stolen from you, by some person who is more greedy than yourself, so its time for a witch-hunt.

The truth of it is that without bubbles your paper wealth would have never amounted to anything spectacular at any point in the past 30 yrs.

You could look at the glass as half-empty...my $10k investment from 1975 was worth $50k in 2007 and is now only worth $25k in 2009...wah I lost $25k.

Or you could look at the glass as half-full...my $10k investment from 1975 is now worth $25k...at least I didn't put it all in Enron!

Without the bubble would you care to guess how much your $10k would have been worth in 2007 or 2009? Without trillions of debt being pumped into the economy thru real-estate loans the companies you would have been invested in would not have been seeing record revenues or record profits, their payrolls would not have created millions of jobs, and those millions of job holders would not have been buying big macs and cars and iphones.

We all benefited from the bubble, if for no other reason than some of that money was used to buy products that our employers made in the past 5 yrs which enabled our employers to keep us on the payroll and give us pay raises and bonuses.

Crying that gravy train is over is kinda being a little spoiled by it all considering we should have never had a gravy train these past 6 yrs in the first place.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: Concillian

So who do we blame for the recession?

I live in CA, I've seen some of the mortgages people signed on to... then defaulted on. Some of them are relatives.

You can blame the banks for approving people for loans that they KNEW the people would not be able to afford. What kind of approval process only looks at the initial, low, fixed rate period for approval?

However I'm more prone to blame the people signing their name on loans that if they had half a brain they'd realize that they'd not be able to pay it back as soon as the adjustable rate period kicked in and pushed the rate up above what they'd have if their loan was 30 year fixed... if the economy stayed flat, let alone if there was any kind of dip.

People in the government helped this along dating back to Clinton era, but ultimately I think you have to blame about 2/3rds of the people who are defaulting on loans. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you can barely make the fixed rate period of an adjustable rate loan, that a year from now (or 3 or 5) when the low fixed rate period ends and the bank jacks up the rate to make it's money, you won't be able to afford the payments.

A lot of people I talked with just "around the water cooler" at work about their houses and loans and such legitimately thought that they were better off LONG TERM with an adjustable rate mortgage because they couldn't qualify for a 30 year fixed on their house. They did not realize that the payments would jump to higher than 30 year fixed value after the fixed period on their loan. Now the same people talk about their foreclosure process like it's just another normal life event.

I still know people barely making payments that are in loans they can't afford. They are holding on now, but it's only a matter of time before they default on their loan. In their case they have a ~380k loan and a house that's probably worth about 200k. How many of these people are left? Based on what I see, I think there are a lot of these people left and we've only seen the first half or so of the major bad sub-prime defaults.

Then there is all the people getting laid off who will have severance to cover them for another 6 months, then savings & unemployment for maybe another year. Like 12-18months from now, the fecal matter will REALLY hit the fan when these people start defaulting and / or going bankrupt.

This is BS. If the government would not bail out the banks and bailed out the people who took the loans . The problem would not go away. The banks would have their money people would own homes they lost with no payments. They would than be spenders of excess income. You bought into the lie. 750 billion that number is a lie . The real number is 7 trillion . So that includes the stolen 401 k money.

9/11 building seven Enron and all the other fraud cases were stored in building 7, Plus what ever was destoyed in the towers all gone. It took 7 years for 9/11 to fully show why it happened . Theivies got away again as the evidence was destoyed.
In 2008 there was nothing left for them to blow up . So the trueth was revealed to be the public defaulted on loans . Pure BS, If the government would have paid off those loans it would not fix the problem there fore the bad loans was not the problem . The problem was the Big bank and houses miss used the 401K money and the bad loans is a coverup.

Concillian

Diamond Member
May 26, 2004
This is BS. If the government would not bail out the banks and bailed out the people who took the loans . The problem would not go away. The banks would have their money people would own homes they lost with no payments. They would than be spenders of excess income. You bought into the lie.

I bought into what lie?

Close to 20% of the people I talk to at work have foreclosed. I have 3 relatives who have either foreclosed or are on the road to it.

These are people who have huge discrepancies between their home value and loan amounts. They are people who are personally accounting for hundreds of thousands of dollars of the problem.

If I personally know 10-12 people who are each responsible for 100-200k, how is that buying into the lie? I wish it was a lie, but I'm living it. It's not a lie.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: dingleberrydorkbutt
GW is merely a puppet in a play put on for the people. Almost all our financial woes can be traced to the money supply practices of the Federal reserve, which is no more federal than Federal express.

I agree somewhat . But I believe Wall street has been stealing 401 $$ for years . Fact they stole so much that it was about to surface. That's when the housing bubble broke . All that $$$ funneled from 401 K accounts moved to high risk investments mortgage loans. The loans failed the brokers spent there stolen profits . With no means to replace stolen 401K $$$. So they put on this show for us. The money was stolen along time ago . The amount became so massive that it could no longer be hidden. These bastards belong in prison .

Even if this were true, and I'm not inclined to agree wit most of it, deflated 401k is not what causes a recession. Lack of consumer spending causes a recession.

So somewhere in the blame game we have to reconcile the fact that GDP is shrinking because people are spending less money now than they were in the past

My argument is that we had no right to be spending as much as we were in the past, so we inflated the GDP in 2006 and now things are crashing back down to where they should have been all along.

If that means our economy was never good to begin with because we can't survive with it being 5% lower than last year then that suggests deeper issues as to what our economy is based upon.

Which again has nothing to do with wall street, everything comes back to mainstreet. Where people put their money in the past 5 years. Did they squander it on starbucks and iphones or is it tucked away in a paid-down mortgage or a paid off car loan or a set of FDIC insured savings accounts?

Na your young . You see from differant prospective. My generation the Baby boomers . Were starting to retire. I have said for years at least 20. That when we retire the brokers would steal our money befor we could collect. Thats exactly what happened. We been feeding the markets for 30 yers without withdraws. This is foney shit . Even today we baby boomers on a monthly bases is buy billions in stocks . This is pure BS and a lie. By wall street. Why was lehmans the sacrifical lamb. LOL Why no ballout for them . Prespective . You pay into the market for 30 years along with millions of other americans, Than watch stocks decline . 401 K money if it were in place and used for what it should be . We would be at Dow 30,000+ . The math is wrong any good economist should know this and they do . But their part of the problem so lieing comes as easy to these people as breathing does for yourself. The people who quit buying are the wall street bunch who stool are hard earned $$$.

I will tell ya this straight out . The blood is going to run deep on American streets. As the Government tries to protect the thievies. So once again in America it will be father against son and brother against brother. There is no fix . When all you can do is print more debt that has zero backing and is in fact worthless.

Everyone feels entitled to the paper wealth their account statements had convinced them they accrued at the peak of the most recent bubble, I'm old enough to know this about human psychology.

And you figure that this paper wealth was stolen from you, by some person who is more greedy than yourself, so its time for a witch-hunt.

The truth of it is that without bubbles your paper wealth would have never amounted to anything spectacular at any point in the past 30 yrs.

You could look at the glass as half-empty...my $10k investment from 1975 was worth $50k in 2007 and is now only worth $25k in 2009...wah I lost $25k.

Or you could look at the glass as half-full...my $10k investment from 1975 is now worth $25k...at least I didn't put it all in Enron!

Without the bubble would you care to guess how much your $10k would have been worth in 2007 or 2009? Without trillions of debt being pumped into the economy thru real-estate loans the companies you would have been invested in would not have been seeing record revenues or record profits, their payrolls would not have created millions of jobs, and those millions of job holders would not have been buying big macs and cars and iphones.

We all benefited from the bubble, if for no other reason than some of that money was used to buy products that our employers made in the past 5 yrs which enabled our employers to keep us on the payroll and give us pay raises and bonuses.

Crying that gravy train is over is kinda being a little spoiled by it all considering we should have never had a gravy train these past 6 yrs in the first place.

Its not paper wealth . I remember befor 401 K existed. When you have millions of americans suddenly buy stocks who never have befor. Week after week year after year . That was real money going into stocks. If you look at your 401 k . You will see the only thing lost is years of investment . But your FUll tax burden is in place. Pure BS. I want the orginal money out of our pockets replaced not the fonony tax liability. Read your account . They are making the rules and there rules have no place in logic or common sense. This is not about bad loans but stolen money by the houses that was spent by the brokers as profits. These profits should have follow the same rules as 401 K you can't relieze them until retirement . Make no mistake the big profits the houses declared every year was your 401K $$$ and they spent those profits so now that money is gone and it now shows on your 401 K statement . I handle my wifes account. So we not hurt as bad as many . But I left my 25% vest in Janus overseas intact. We lost $120,000 on that account this year. My brother and 2 sisters lost way more . My brother account at end of 07 had 234,000 today he has 106,000 . No they stole the money along time ago . Calling it profits that they had excess to right now instead of at retirement of payee , That when any houses profits should have been reliezed instead they had the advantage of taking profits when they seen fit. Any moron could see that wouldn't work. And it didn't

JMapleton

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2008
Anything larger than a 15 year fixed mortgage should be illegal. If you cannot afford that you cannot afford your house.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: Concillian
This is BS. If the government would not bail out the banks and bailed out the people who took the loans . The problem would not go away. The banks would have their money people would own homes they lost with no payments. They would than be spenders of excess income. You bought into the lie.

I bought into what lie?

Close to 20% of the people I talk to at work have foreclosed. I have 3 relatives who have either foreclosed or are on the road to it.

These are people who have huge discrepancies between their home value and loan amounts. They are people who are personally accounting for hundreds of thousands of dollars of the problem.

If I personally know 10-12 people who are each responsible for 100-200k, how is that buying into the lie? I wish it was a lie, but I'm living it. It's not a lie.

Your not paying attention . If the government would have paid off bad loans people made. The banks would have gotten their money . The way the government is doing it people lose their homes and banks get their money. Seems to me that doesn't even make sense. If the loans would have been paid off by government . People would have their homes and freed up income to spend spend spend. But it would not have fixed the problem the loans is a coverup of theft. By the big houses.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Boy I know were way off topic. I just want to share something with you guys.

I have been developing a water cooling PC . Its done now . The only thing left is Larrabee.

My daughter tookover the business about 2 years ago as I am declining .

But its not just a watercooling system we want to develop. But a new work model . I will share this because its a good model.

If my daughter can make the business a success which depends upon the product.

She needs to make X PC's a year to Make reasonable income. But once the business model grows and she is overwhelmed with work . She would need to do 1 of 2 things. Hire workers and pay into all kinds of stupid Benifits. That can overwhelm small business.

This will not work.

What will work . Renting assembly space to people who want to be self employed. She would only need to supply the rented work space and the materials to build. The renters business and profits would solely lie in there hands in the form of productivity. We did a model . Once 1 renter is making $500dollars aday they another renter would be sought.

Now $500 sounds like alot. But remember the renter is resposiable for all income liabilities such as taxes and SS and other benefits. But its still less liability if she were the employer. So the model will work if you have product.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Boy I know were way off topic. I just want to share something with you guys.

I have been developing a water cooling PC . Its done now . The only thing left is Larrabee.

My daughter tookover the business about 2 years ago as I am declining .

But its not just a watercooling system we want to develop. But a new work model . I will share this because its a good model.

If my daughter can make the business a success which depends upon the product.

She needs to make X PC's a year to Make reasonable income. But once the business model grows and she is overwhelmed with work . She would need to do 1 of 2 things. Hire workers and pay into all kinds of stupid Benifits. That can overwhelm small business.

This will not work.

What will work . Renting assembly space to people who want to be self employed. She would only need to supply the rented work space and the materials to build. The renters business and profits would solely lie in there hands in the form of productivity. We did a model . Once 1 renter is making $500dollars aday they another renter would be sought.

Now $500 sounds like alot. But remember the renter is resposiable for all income liabilities such as taxes and SS and other benefits. But its still less liability if she were the employer. So the model will work if you have product.

Jesus Nemesis, you never fail to deliver....

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Not true I have failed myself and this forum. I just bought a Nemesis computer water system with the Nemesis 1 theme . I paid my daughter full retail even tho I developed it.

I want to show it off bad . It almost tears me up . But until larrabee is setting inside I just won't. The paint on this thing is truely a master peice. Don Johnson was the artist on mine . He is really freaken good. This is the 5th Nemesis 1 theme she has sold. Only 10 pc's are made for each theme . Than another them is used.

Sense we view our PC,s as state of the art performance wise . We also consider them works of art.

So until this board sees this PC and the nemesis water cooling system I am failure period. All I can say is when you see Larrabee you will see this. It may not be me who shows it. But you will see. But I promise this . When you look inside the case your mouth will drop to the floor. No one has ever come up with anything close to this . It truely is in a class of its own.

Also these PCs are not meant for you guys . Well consider the $3,000 dollar paint job on my case . That includes Anodizeing and powder coating and the air brush artist. The water cooling parts come to over $2,500 . The water block bases are all silver. How does her price compare to Falcon . There top model cost about the same. So you can see who we are targeting. Every hardware part we buy we sell for the exact amount she paid. She makes nothing off the paint or any other part provided by outside source, Were she makes money is the case itself . The materials for the case build come to $400 dollars than we start forming and machining

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Its not paper wealth . I remember befor 401 K existed. When you have millions of americans suddenly buy stocks who never have befor. Week after week year after year . That was real money going into stocks. If you look at your 401 k . You will see the only thing lost is years of investment . But your FUll tax burden is in place. Pure BS. I want the orginal money out of our pockets replaced not the fonony tax liability. Read your account . They are making the rules and there rules have no place in logic or common sense. This is not about bad loans but stolen money by the houses that was spent by the brokers as profits. These profits should have follow the same rules as 401 K you can't relieze them until retirement . Make no mistake the big profits the houses declared every year was your 401K $$$ and they spent those profits so now that money is gone and it now shows on your 401 K statement . I handle my wifes account. So we not hurt as bad as many . But I left my 25% vest in Janus overseas intact. We lost $120,000 on that account this year. My brother and 2 sisters lost way more . My brother account at end of 07 had 234,000 today he has 106,000 . No they stole the money along time ago . Calling it profits that they had excess to right now instead of at retirement of payee , That when any houses profits should have been reliezed instead they had the advantage of taking profits when they seen fit. Any moron could see that wouldn't work. And it didn't

You are describing exactly how ponzi schemes work, so it should come to no surprise to you or me that your feelings towards the outcome of this particular ponzi scheme are no different than the feelings most investors have to whatever agency oversaw the demise of their favorite ponzi scheme. See Enron, Madoff, and Social Security.

In your mind you can't possibly fathom how you could have been trickered into making bad investments and losing money, so you feel you are left with no choice but to create some imagined robber baron who stole all your monies out from under your watchful eye.

I'm not much for the conspiracy theories, but I have noticed a common theme among their proponents - failure to take advantage of their own claimed premonitions and dot-connecting.

No one ever says "and that's why Nasa secretly has a moonbase on the darkside of the moon...and because I knew this I went long on platinum and shorted wheat (because the USDA allows the aliens to freely import it from the asteroid farms hidden opposite us behind the sun) and made a killing on the futures markets!".

No sadly the only conspiracy theories I get regaled with are the sorry, woeful, "lost my ass by being trickered by the devils I tells ya" kinds of conspiracy stories.

People invested in 401k just like they invested in their homes and in their education and in their clothes and their starbucks and their iphones. Assuming you are entitled to profits, or even a return of your investment money, is just a completely false notion.

My iphone did not gain value and millions of people bought them. Must be some bastard iphone broker guy who stole my iphone investment monies.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Since I can only edit once without losing other edit . I can tell ya the nemesis theme turned out to be a hugh thing in fact. Since were Intel exclusive . Nemesis portrays Intel in this them . Its enemy is a Dragon . Now this is so ironic. We new nothing about AMDs dragon platiform . The theme was developed befor spider , But man this worked out great.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

You are describing exactly how ponzi schemes work, so it should come to no surprise to you or me that your feelings towards the outcome of this particular ponzi scheme are no different than the feelings most investors have to whatever agency oversaw the demise of their favorite ponzi scheme. See Enron, Madoff, and Social Security.

In your mind you can't possibly fathom how you could have been trickered into making bad investments and losing money, so you feel you are left with no choice but to create some imagined robber baron who stole all your monies out from under your watchful eye.

I'm not much for the conspiracy theories, but I have noticed a common theme among their proponents - failure to take advantage of their own claimed premonitions and dot-connecting.

No one ever says "and that's why Nasa secretly has a moonbase on the darkside of the moon...and because I knew this I went long on platinum and shorted wheat (because the USDA allows the aliens to freely import it from the asteroid farms hidden opposite us behind the sun) and made a killing on the futures markets!".

No sadly the only conspiracy theories I get regaled with are the sorry, woeful, "lost my ass by being trickered by the devils I tells ya" kinds of conspiracy stories.

People invested in 401k just like they invested in their homes and in their education and in their clothes and their starbucks and their iphones. Assuming you are entitled to profits, or even a return of your investment money, is just a completely false notion.

My iphone did not gain value and millions of people bought them. Must be some bastard iphone broker guy who stole my iphone investment monies.

Come on apples to apples please . 30 years of millions of Americans investing in the stock market without the being able to get out. Its a Bankers trap . Who runs the fed= who runs the markets. The federail bank is a criminal organization pritected by world governments
Warbergs Rockfellors Morgan . I left the biggest badiest basterd of all out. All the others mentioned are in this ones family tree Freaken ROTHS CHILD I hope to one day meet one of these family members. It would be a bad day for me. As I would gladly give up my spirit to get at this guy . I would harm the bastard so fast it would make your head spin. The world would be a better place without them . Just lok at their names it tells what their jobs are in the full scope of things. Warbergs . Start wars Rock a feller= Bring about decline of God faith Morgan I won't even say the name planely says it all .

Than Roths Child again name says it all . The other three families are all members of the ROTHSCHILD. This is the FED. Like it or not history shows this to be fact,

Ya Rothschild I am talking about you ya piece of shit. The FED,

Cancer12

Nov 30, 2001
Nemesis I'm having a very hard time following your logical deductions. Maybe if you used commas as well as develop an argument before switching thoughts it would help, not sure.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I am not argueing or debating. My mind is closed when it comes to Bankers. When it comes to Rothschild I know who the big cheese is. There family tree is pathetic with inbreeding . This is the name all people in the world will soon curse for ever have lived.

Bush is even in the family tree . Make no mistake Rothschild is Pure evil and should be put to death Right NOW,

Read up on this piece of shit family . PURE EVIL at its worse.

I don't know why I hate them so . I think its in my blood . I am polish and it is my people who actually subdued the bastards. Prussia. But they managed to start world war I and that broke up the prussian empire which freed the Rothschild to do their worse.

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Come on apples to apples please . 30 years of millions of Americans investing in the stock market without the being able to get out. Its a Bankers trap . Who runs the fed= who runs the markets. The federail bank is a criminal organization pritected by world governments
Warbergs Rockfellors Morgan . I left the biggest badiest basterd of all out. All the others mentioned are in this ones family tree Freaken ROTHS CHILD I hope to one day meet one of these family members. It would be a bad day for me. As I would gladly give up my spirit to get at this guy . I would harm the bastard so fast it would make your head spin. The world would be a better place without them . Just lok at their names it tells what their jobs are in the full scope of things. Warbergs . Start wars Rock a feller= Bring about decline of God faith Morgan I won't even say the name planely says it all .

Than Roths Child again name says it all . The other three families are all members of the ROTHSCHILD. This is the FED. Like it or not history shows this to be fact,

Ya Rothschild I am talking about you ya piece of shit. The FED,

I am not argueing or debating. My mind is closed when it comes to Bankers. When it comes to Rothschild I know who the big cheese is. There family tree is pathetic with inbreeding . This is the name all people in the world will soon curse for ever have lived.

Bush is even in the family tree . Make no mistake Rothschild is Pure evil and should be put to death Right NOW,

Read up on this piece of shit family . PURE EVIL at its worse.

I don't know why I hate them so . I think its in my blood . I am polish and it is my people who actually subdued the bastards. Prussia. But they managed to start world war I and that broke up the prussian empire which freed the Rothschild to do their worse.

I gots to QFT this stuff. Priceless nemesis. It can't be bottled :laugh:

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Not true I have failed myself and this forum. I just bought a Nemesis computer water system with the Nemesis 1 theme . I paid my daughter full retail even tho I developed it.

I want to show it off bad . It almost tears me up .

http://fineartamerica.com/feat...is-1-harold-shull.html

Interesting artwork to say the least. I enjoyed the discreet placement of the cone. Classy. Not sure if its $3k classy but very much inline with what I imagined you'd have on your case nonetheless.

(c'mon nemesis, you knowz I'm just joking with ya :beer:)

cusideabelincoln

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2008

I want to show it off bad . It almost tears me up .

http://fineartamerica.com/feat...is-1-harold-shull.html

Interesting artwork to say the least. I enjoyed the discreet placement of the cone. Classy. Not sure if its $3k classy but very much inline with what I imagined you'd have on your case nonetheless.

(c'mon nemesis, you knowz I'm just joking with ya :beer:)

You, sir, have won the laugh of the year. That was the hardest chuckle I've had in all of 2009!

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Not sure about that . You just did pretty freaken good. If it makes you feel better . Your pic made me lol and it hurt like hell. Thats quit the imagination you have there . Please keep in mind the last laugh is the best laugh.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I guess I quoted wrong guy . Idon'tcare. No way would that offend me. It was good . I guess I should have googled Nemesis 1 . LOL

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Rothschild or Rathschild either is correct.

Rath, as an alternative spelling of Rat, a German advisory or ruling council,

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I made the mistake of showing the Dragon part to the guys at XS forums under the name turtle 1 . Its has my sig on pic . It was a mistake as the guys seen this was no game. The pic I should was a stainless steal lazer cut part. for traditional cases it was an insert . Gorgious insert. The new stuff is 10x better cut into case . . But just to give you a more vivid pic. of what I am talking about I will try to find something close to what nemesis looks like minus wings and scale and sword. Be back if I can get something close. Its a 2 color scheme Nemesis blue and the dragon red.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Sorry but it seems I have a nemesis . Who keeps hacking me with this ert58887.exe.

Its not. hugh threat but he is stopping me from getting pics. Has nothing to do with this forum . I know who the newyork bastard is I have his IP. My son will handle it.