More about our friend LaRouche

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
I never promised a 24 hour delivary. If you don't get them yourself, you can wait untill Saturday after I get back from Los Angeles LaRouche office. If you can't wait, well then tough. Find a hobby or find them yourself. I hear chickenhawks are in season.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
I never promised a 24 hour delivary. If you don't get them yourself, you can wait untill Saturday after I get back from Los Angeles LaRouche office. If you can't wait, well then tough. Find a hobby or find them yourself. I hear chickenhawks are in season.

You sure are full of a lot of hot air.....you kept saying you would produce those case numbers and when pressed you can't do it. Oh sure I bet you come up with something after going to Nuthouse HQ on Saturday, but I want to see you do something independently rather than rely on directions from a collection of assorted nuts that would make Planters envious.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
You sure are full of a lot of hot air.....you kept saying you would produce those case numbers and when pressed you can't do it. Oh sure I bet you come up with something after going to Nuthouse HQ on Saturday, but I want to see you do something independently rather than rely on directions from a collection of assorted nuts that would make Planters envious.

You cited in another thread you can get the court case #s yourself, then by all means, if you can't wait untill Saturday, do it. The only one nutty here is you who calls LaRouche a fascist, when LaRouche is the one leading the fight on the fascist neo-con chickenhawks, which you seem to have 0 intrest in defeating. Are you a Neo-con too?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

You cited in another thread you can get the court case #s yourself, then by all means, if you can't wait untill Saturday, do it. The only one nutty here is you who calls LaRouche a fascist, when LaRouche is the one leading the fight on the fascist neo-con chickenhawks, which you seem to have 0 intrest in defeating. Are you a Neo-con too?
Yeah, yeah....I'm a neo-con, chickenhawk, commie loving, fascist, with posters of Hitler on my wall....

rolleye.gif

I didn't say I wouild find those case numbers....I could....but I want you to....come on....you weren't afraid to say multiple times that
1. They were in Ramsey Clark's letter
2. When 1 was proven to be lie you said that you would be supply them. It's now been 24+ house. Put up or shut up.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
I didn't say I wouild find those case numbers....I could....but I want you to....come on....you weren't afraid to say multiple times that
2. When 1 was proven to be lie you said that you would be supply them. It's now been 24+ house. Put up or shut up.

Again, and for the last time (what is this, the 5th time?), the numbers given by Ramsey Clark in his letter seemed like a real letter. Now, again, and for the last time, if you want those numbers from me, You will wait untill saturday after I come back from the office. If you want them before then, go for it and find them.

Also, how you brush off the fact that these neocon chickenhawks want to start a new empire raises this question that you didn't answer: Are you a neo-con too?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

Again, and for the last time (what is this, the 5th time?), the numbers given by Ramsey Clark in his letter seemed like a real letter. Now, again, and for the last time, if you want those numbers from me, You will wait untill saturday after I come back from the office. If you want them before then, go for it and find them.

Also, how you brush off the fact that these neocon chickenhawks want to start a new empire raises this question that you didn't answer: Are you a neo-con too?

Why would "we" need to start a "new empire"? I thought the US was already that "empire" ;)
rolleye.gif

Join the real world KAMAZON, it really isn't as scary as you think(or have been brainwashed to think) it is. Heck, if you can do it maybe moonbeam....ah nevermind HJD1 will think i'm picking on the solar ray ;)

CkG

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Yeah, and if I can find them, there are recently declassified intel SITREPs from the CIA dated around '83-'84 describing the decaying condition of the Soviet Union.

LaRouche merely made the same educated guess that many analysts were making at the time. Nothing new.

Show me 1 person who made an 'educated guess' as close as LaRouches. In 1984. he warned the soviets that their system would melt down and give them a solution, which if they didn't take he warned, their system would be finished withen 5 years? Do note, this is what got Reagon to give the address to Primakov on the "S.D.I".

Kam. I think it's safe to say that NOT ONE PERSON, (Save maybe moonduck) respects what you write. EVERY single time we try to discuss something, it's always "I have proof and lots of it too" or "I have 35,000 articles that show my point" but you follow each statement like this not with the proof or the 35000 articles, but with "You show me your disproof first." or, "I will read your article after you read this one from larouchein2525.com." Then you NEVER come up with the goods. You never fscking responded to my article even after I took the time to wade through several LR articles on his site. Do us a favor. If you don't plan on keeping the deals you make with us, don't offer them alright? IF you don't have evidence, just refer to it as classified or secret and say up front that you won't be able to provide any case numbers, analysis, responses or any other type of fair minded givce and take with us. cool?

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Instead of copying/pasting some slander article, why not actually listen to what LaRouche was saying when these articles were written? You post mass media outlets as if they are always right, without diong any research. If enough people told you snow is black, you would believe them. I have posted an origional source of LaRouche in 1984 in a direct attack against Henry Kissinger, when he was forecasting the fall of the Soviet Empire withen 5 years. , if he is so 'strak raving mad', you should be able to prove it by just listening to 3 minutes of this national broadcast.

this is an example of this. If you post one more time saying "Instead of reading other sources in the world about larouche since the world is against him, just read larouche.com" so help me God......... I read the DAMNED articles. We all did. Cause we thought if we showed you how stupid they were that you might shut the hell up. It failed. I for one, am content to let you slide into the position of "Grand Conspiracist" and may even petition the mods to have your class changed on AT. :p:p

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
CAD,

Why would "we" need to start a "new empire"? I thought the US was already that "empire"

Join the real world KAMAZON, it really isn't as scary as you think(or have been brainwashed to think) it is. Heck, if you can do it maybe moonbeam....ah nevermind HJD1 will think i'm picking on the solar ray

Nah... Solar Ray has yet to join... He's much brighter... infact he inspires me to reflect with my dirty mirror... Moonbeam, on the other hand reflects with great deftness consistant with the size of his mirror and projection.. I stay up at night trying to polish my reflector but, alas... it is with out all the necessary components to reasonably do the job... so I try to bluff the reflection... ;)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Tal
Instead of copying/pasting some slander article, why not actually listen to what LaRouche was saying when these articles were written? You post mass media outlets as if they are always right, without diong any research. If enough people told you snow is black, you would believe them. I have posted an origional source of LaRouche in 1984 in a direct attack against Henry Kissinger, when he was forecasting the fall of the Soviet Empire withen 5 years. , if he is so 'strak raving mad', you should be able to prove it by just listening to 3 minutes of this national broadcast.

this is an example of this. If you post one more time saying "Instead of reading other sources in the world about larouche since the world is against him, just read larouche.com" so help me God......... I read the DAMNED articles. We all did. Cause we thought if we showed you how stupid they were that you might shut the hell up. It failed. I for one, am content to let you slide into the position of "Grand Conspiracist" and may even petition the mods to have your class changed on AT. :p:p

I think Moony might have something to say about that throne you see KAMAZON sitting in ;)

Ooops, I did it again - sorry HJD1 :p:D

CkG

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
this is an example of this. If you post one more time saying "Instead of reading other sources in the world about larouche since the world is against him, just read larouche.com" so help me God......... I read the DAMNED articles. We all did. Cause we thought if we showed you how stupid they were that you might shut the hell up. It failed. I for one, am content to let you slide into the position of "Grand Conspiracist" and may even petition the mods to have your class changed on AT.

Allright, you read my article that I wrote. What is wrong or why is it 'stupid'?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Tal
Yeah, and if I can find them, there are recently declassified intel SITREPs from the CIA dated around '83-'84 describing the decaying condition of the Soviet Union.

LaRouche merely made the same educated guess that many analysts were making at the time. Nothing new.

Show me 1 person who made an 'educated guess' as close as LaRouches. In 1984. he warned the soviets that their system would melt down and give them a solution, which if they didn't take he warned, their system would be finished withen 5 years? Do note, this is what got Reagon to give the address to Primakov on the "S.D.I".

Kam. I think it's safe to say that NOT ONE PERSON, (Save maybe moonduck) respects what you write. EVERY single time we try to discuss something, it's always "I have proof and lots of it too" or "I have 35,000 articles that show my point" but you follow each statement like this not with the proof or the 35000 articles, but with "You show me your disproof first." or, "I will read your article after you read this one from larouchein2525.com." Then you NEVER come up with the goods. You never fscking responded to my article even after I took the time to wade through several LR articles on his site. Do us a favor. If you don't plan on keeping the deals you make with us, don't offer them alright? IF you don't have evidence, just refer to it as classified or secret and say up front that you won't be able to provide any case numbers, analysis, responses or any other type of fair minded givce and take with us. cool?
Well said....

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

The numbers in his letter seemed like a real letter? WTF? Ohhh...you mean the numbers seemed like a court case number. Well....ummmm...maybe if you just glanced over the letter and DIDN'T ACTUALLY READ IT you might come to that conclusion. I can wait until Saturday....the reason I have been rubbing them in your face is because you have said multiple times that you would get them. You even said it in such a way as to imply that you had them at the ready should you be asked for them. Basically I think you're full of el toro caca and don't know what the hell you are even talking about and are just doing as told by whoever your handler is.

A new empire....yeah...yeah...only if LaRouche had his way and he could become the Philosopher King that he envisions himself to be.

I told you before I'm a neo con. Didn't you see the post where I said so? I proudly starve old people, parade around in my uniform with the deaths head insignia, say things like arbeit mach frei, and so on....... That is what you think conservatives do right? Funny....considering that Lyndon "elevator doesn't reach the top floor" LaRouche is so far right he makes Barry Goldwater look like Ted Kennedy.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
this is an example of this. If you post one more time saying "Instead of reading other sources in the world about larouche since the world is against him, just read larouche.com" so help me God......... I read the DAMNED articles. We all did. Cause we thought if we showed you how stupid they were that you might shut the hell up. It failed. I for one, am content to let you slide into the position of "Grand Conspiracist" and may even petition the mods to have your class changed on AT.

Allright, you read my article that I wrote. What is wrong or why is it 'stupid'?
What's wrong with it? Hmmm.....well other than the stuff between the word Lynn and the Thank you I guess it's ok.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
KAMAZON

It's Saturday night, do you have the information on the cases? I'd like you to clarify which cases were thrown out and so forth.

What you have said and the information on LaRouches's website does not correspond to any information that I can find.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I posted some case reference on another thread that I found but, was unable to find what he referred to... may be it was sealed? Larouche school? That, I infer, would be counter productive... LaRouche therapy and grazing lounge... now that would seem appropriate....;)

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Oh KAMAZON....where are you KAMAZON? It is now Sunday evening and you have yet to show your face and post those case numbers.

Tick....tock....tick....tock.....

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: shinerburke
Oh KAMAZON....where are you KAMAZON? It it now Sunday evening and you have yet to show your face and post those case numbers.

Pit Bulls you are... I have a sneaky notion you know more about these cases than you're letting on...

;)

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: HJD1
Originally posted by: shinerburke
Oh KAMAZON....where are you KAMAZON? It it now Sunday evening and you have yet to show your face and post those case numbers.

Pit Bulls you are... I have a sneaky notion you know more about these cases than you're letting on...

;)
[Bugs Bunny]Ehhhhhhhhh.....could be[/Bugs Bunny]

So where are you KAMAZON?? It's Monday......oh wait....I bet in the LaRouche Universe Saturday is actually Tuesday except when the outside temperature is above 85 and then it's actually Wednesday.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Motives changing
Day to day
The fire increases
Masks decay
I look at the river
White foam floats down
The body's poisoned
Got to sit tight

The wait
The wait
The wait
The wait

After awakening
The silence grows
The screams subside
Distortion shows
Mutant thoughts
Of bad mouthed news
Just another birth
Of distorted views

The wait
The wait
The wait
The wait

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Does thou hear bells... silver bells, bells, bells, bells, the tintinabulation of the bells?

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Never heard of this lerouche guy but he must be good if it gets thier panties all bunched up.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Zebo
Never heard of this lerouche guy but he must be good if it gets thier panties all bunched up.

It's nice to see what you base your respect of a person or ideals on. I'll bear that in mind when reading any futher posts from you.