More about our friend LaRouche

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Alistar7
I'm looking for the case numbers, I just need more time, it's not like we don't know they existed, they are just unaccounted for at this moment, be patient.....

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
The queen has taken them hostage in an evil plot in which she has aligned herself with the Jewish bankers to dominate the world......

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
I'm looking for the case numbers, I just need more time, it's not like we don't know they existed, they are just unaccounted for at this moment, be patient.....
Let KAMAZON dig them up....he has said multiple times that he has them. Of course this was also after he said they were referenced in a letter he link. Story changed after I pointed out they were not.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
The queen has taken them hostage in an evil plot in which she has aligned herself with the Jewish bankers to dominate the world......
You mean like this?

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Let KAMAZON dig them up....he has said multiple times that he has them. Of course this was also after he said they were referenced in a letter he link. Story changed after I pointed out they were not.

I never told you I have them right here, I said if you would liek, I can get them. I read the case # in the Ramsey letter, and you pointed out that was not the case #. I just have to ask teh LaRouchies where I can get it from. Now, listen to larouches most important national address of the 1980s, citing kissinger as a soviet agent of influence. If he is so nuts, you shouldn't have any problem proving it in that adderss. It's a origional source so it's actually valid, not some deliberate sladner.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: KAMAZON

I never told you I have them right here, I said if you would liek, I can get them. I read the case # in the Ramsey letter, and you pointed out that was not the case #. I just have to ask teh LaRouchies where I can get it from. Now, listen to larouches most important national address of the 1980s, citing kissinger as a soviet agent of influence. If he is so nuts, you shouldn't have any problem proving it in that adderss. It's a origional source so it's actually valid, not some deliberate sladner.
It's an actual source from him, that doesn't make it true. If I had the $ I could buy time on national television or radio and rant like a madman to. Hell Ross Perot did the same thing and that little troll is waaaaaaay out there.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: shinerburke
You mean like this?

see, i didnt realize LL had settled down so much, hes so much more grounded now.....

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
If Alistar can find them too, all the better.

I defy you to find anyone who posts more links than I to back my claims, do your own work...

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
see, I start searching for LL stuff and look what i found....

"The Beatles had no genuine musical talent, but were a product shaped according to British Psychological Warfare Division (Tavistock) specifications, and promoted in Britain by agencies which are controlled by British intelligence."

"Why Your Child Became A Drug Addict" Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., Campaigner Special Report, Copyright 1978

"The first, and most important fact to be recognized concerning the Hitler regime, is that Adolf Hitler was put into power in Germany on orders from London. The documentation of this matter is abundant and conclusive."

plenty more gems on that page too, enjoy Shiner....

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
"The inner hierarchy of the Episcopagan church is properly viewed not merely as something within the established Church of England, but as a coordinating agency for an array of forces with arms not only among Catholic, Protestant, and Eastern autocephalic denominations....It controls, with complicity of Venice, Libya's psychotic Colonel Khadafy, and most of the New York Council on Foreign Relations, as well as the psychological warfare and assassination arm of British intelligence, the London Tavistock Institute."

"Under Henry A. Kissinger's two terms as Acting President of the United States, agencies committed to genocide were made institutions of both the National Security Council and State Department."

"So far, the world's leading experts see no way in which the Soviet biological-warfare apparatus could have created AIDS in a test- tube. However, it is in the strategic interests of Moscow to see to it that the West does nothing to stop this pandemic; within a few years, at the present rates, the spread of AIDS in Asia, Africa, Western Europe, and the Americas would permit Moscow to take over the world almost without firing a shot."

"The two official U.S. government agencies most directly responsible for the Symbionese Liberation Army and the Jones Peoples Temple cult are the U.S. Air Force Intelligence and the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI). Until the massive BritishZionist controlling penetration of those two elements of the Pentagon's intelligence establishment is cleaned out, untold horrors will continue to proliferate in the United States."

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
and my personal favorite....

"Who is pushing the world toward war? is the forces behind the World Wildlife Fund, the Club of Rome, and the heritage of H.G. Wells and the evil Bertrand Russell."

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
So, you are saying that LaRouch was on the side of the Soviets.

Strike three, you're out of here.

Heh, do you equate everything to baseball? Read his book, "The 1984 Independant Democrat Platform". He warned this comming meltdown fo the Soviet Empire, would lead us closer to a nucler confrontation. No sane American or Soviet woudl want that. It was Henry Kissinger who was pushing us into a Nuclear War with the Soviets where we stand on equal ground, not LaRouche.

Kissinger: Soviet Agent Of Influence
Lyndon LaRouche's 1984 broadcast on national television. LaRouche exposes the neo-Malthusian policies of Henry A. Kissinger.

Kissinger: Soviet Agent Of Influence -mp3 audio

Here is something fun for you LaRouche bashers. This is Lyn on national TV calling Henry Kissinger out as a soviet agent of inluence.

The Soviet Union melted down and there was no nuclear war. LaRouche was wrong again.

I made one reference to baseball and you ask "Heh, do you equate everything to baseball?" You aren't paying attention.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Listen to the link of the speech LaRocuhe give in 1984 on national TV to see WHY he said that about russell.
No thanks....I've read/seen enough of his lunacy already in my lifetime.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

"The Beatles had no genuine musical talent, but were a product shaped according to British Psychological Warfare Division (Tavistock) specifications, and promoted in Britain by agencies which are controlled by British intelligence."

"Why Your Child Became A Drug Addict" Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., Campaigner Special Report, Copyright 1978

"The first, and most important fact to be recognized concerning the Hitler regime, is that Adolf Hitler was put into power in Germany on orders from London. The documentation of this matter is abundant and conclusive."

Pretty good stuff isn't it? I saw it a few nights ago....that's where this thread came from.

LaRouche is obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

Mr. LaRouche can prove little more than the fact that he is a revisionist historian. Hmmm. Wonder what he says about Elvis?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: burnedout

Mr. LaRouche can prove little more than the fact that he is a revisionist historian. Hmmm. Wonder what he says about Elvis?
Elvis was a spy planted by the Portuguese intelligence Service which is of course controlled by the British Monarchy, the Freemasons, and Count Chocula.

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Originally posted by: ConclamoLudus
The Beatles don't have any real musical talent , but they defenitely aren't psychological warfare. :p
I can only agree with half of that (the last part). ;)

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: jliechty
Originally posted by: ConclamoLudus
The Beatles don't have any real musical talent , but they defenitely aren't psychological warfare. :p
I can only agree with half of that (the last part). ;)
You naive fool!!! The entire White Album was nothing more than a series of coded messaged exposing NATO secrets to the Soviets. Think about it...Rocky Raccoon, the obvious Back in the USSR, Ob la di ob la da, and the most damning piece Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey.

While my guitar gently weeps indeed!!!!!!

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Tick....tock KAMAZON 23 hours and 43 minutes later and I still haven't seen case numbers from you.