Mom throws away Gundam figures

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Less suprising when its in Japan.
If it were an American kid I'd think WTF?

EDIT:
GOD DAMN TIME WARPS!
Original Post is below, by zoiks.

Oct 27, 2007
Police in Kasai City near Kobe have arrested a 29-year-old factory worker named Yoshifumi Takabe on suspicion of burning down his own home on Sunday. The suspect reportedly doused his room with kerosene and lit it with a lighter around 2:10 p.m. on Sunday. The resulting fire eventually burned down the two-story house, which was about 250 square meters (about 2,700 square feet) and made partially from wood.

The police investigators say that the suspect had doused himself with kerosene, but had escaped the fire without injuries. His 55-year-old mother was also in the house but escaped without injuries. According to the police, the suspect said that his mother had gotten rid of his "valuable" Gundam plastic models, so he wanted to kill himself.

Police in Kasai City near Kobe have arrested a 29-year-old factory worker named Yoshifumi Takabe on suspicion of burning down his own home on Sunday.

29-year-old factory worker named Yoshifumi Takabe

29-year-old factory worker

29-year-old

:confused:

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
Police in Kasai City near Kobe have arrested a 29-year-old factory worker named Yoshifumi Takabe on suspicion of burning down his own home on Sunday. The suspect reportedly doused his room with kerosene and lit it with a lighter around 2:10 p.m. on Sunday. The resulting fire eventually burned down the two-story house, which was about 250 square meters (about 2,700 square feet) and made partially from wood.

The police investigators say that the suspect had doused himself with kerosene, but had escaped the fire without injuries. His 55-year-old mother was also in the house but escaped without injuries. According to the police, the suspect said that his mother had gotten rid of his "valuable" Gundam plastic models, so he wanted to kill himself.

Police in Kasai City near Kobe have arrested a 29-year-old factory worker named Yoshifumi Takabe on suspicion of burning down his own home on Sunday.

29-year-old

:laugh:

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
Originally posted by: clamum

29-year-old

:laugh:

Haha, love it. For some reason while reading that post I could just imagine a camera insta-zooming in with some deep bass on each line.

AccruedExpenditure

Diamond Member
May 12, 2001

29-year-old

BB.com Style. I approve.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
What she should have done is sold them, kicked him out, and profited.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
Originally posted by: krazzypanda
haha i was thinking about that too! 2600 sq ft house is big in japan :3

I had to blink a few times to make sure I was reading that correctly...

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: FelixDeKat
Originally posted by: slayer202
Originally posted by: FelixDeKat
I would have thrown them away too.

I would have tried to burn you alive too

Only if youre 29 and living with your parents.

Hey it's a bad economy. I had to move back home recently. Granted I'm not 29 but hey......

beat mania

Platinum Member
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Spartan Niner

I googled the place, looks like it is out in the boonies.

Heck, my GF's parents living out in the middle of nowhere in Japan have a garage that is bigger than most Tokyo houses.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: beat mania

Heck, my GF's parents living out in the middle of nowhere have a garage that is bigger than most Tokyo houses.

Umm you live in Folsom.............

beat mania

Platinum Member
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by: zerocool84

Heck, my GF's parents living out in the middle of nowhere have a garage that is bigger than most Tokyo houses.

Their house is in Japan.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: zerocool84

Their house is in Japan.

Exactly why most people's garages would be bigger than most houses in Tokyo. It's Tokyo.