Moderator Ownage?

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: Safeway
Holy shit, I want Harvey to post in this thread and explain what happened.

It's pretty obvious, the dude stole a school computer, basically admits to it, and is asking for help on how to disable the security features that are in place on the computer. Harvey looks up his IP address, gets his personal info, and calls him out.

Quiksilver

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2005

I agree, I'm curious as to if how pissed his mother got.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Aflac

It's pretty obvious, the dude stole a school computer, basically admits to it, and is asking for help on how to disable the security features that are in place on the computer. Harvey looks up his IP address, gets his personal info, and calls him out.

I was referring to the part of the story we don't know about, his conversation with the mother.

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
Ownage of the year, official nominating post right here.

I second the motion for the full story!

bctbct

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2005
thats not ownage of the year, now if the thread was unlocked and OP came back to pwn himself further, I might change my vote :)

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Aflac
I just spoke with your mother in Queensbury, NY. She may have a few choice words for you.

LOL

:laugh: Excellent.
Very well thought out mods! That's a perfect course of action for that kind of person.

+

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
Originally posted by: The Boston Dangler
you should have posted a google map picture of his house. then we could all gather with torches and pitchforks.

[ Address deleted ]

possibly

---

Thanks to all for the strokes. I have deleted the address because my intent was to embarrass and scare him, but please do not post his parents location. They already have enough problems dealing with their juvenile delinquent son without further hassles from our members.

Thanks again. :)

Harvey

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004
Originally posted by: slayer202
you should have posted a google map picture of his house. then we could all gather with torches and pitchforks.

[ Address deleted ]

possibly

oh snap..

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Wow, the whole damn family lives on Eagan Road!

Three houses/addresses:
[ Addresses deleted ]

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: slayer202

[ Address deleted ]

possibly

Wow, his dad has a short commute to work.