Mock RNC schedule

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Well I can summon up a chuckle, I suspect our GOP friends may remain humor challenged. Unsure whether to fall to their knees and thank god because they dodged a bullet in Hurricane Gustav, or to curse God because they got hit by the twin hurricanes of Palin and Bristol.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Originally posted by: Corbett
It was funny the first 923 times something similar was posted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As its now clear, humor is in the eye and ear of the beholder.

Them elephants are strange animals, they have such thick skin when the dishing it out to donkeys, but such thin skin when its dished back to them and by them.

Tell us again Corbett, which democrats twisted McCain arm and forced him to pick Sarah Palin.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I hope this is atleast as funny as the other one that was locked.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Why is Paris Hilton newsworthy in any way? I can't think of anyone less deserving of attention.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Lemon law
Originally posted by: Corbett
It was funny the first 923 times something similar was posted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As its now clear, humor is in the eye and ear of the beholder.

Them elephants are strange animals, they have such thick skin when the dishing it out to donkeys, but such thin skin when its dished back to them and by them.

I'm just being honest, its not funny after the 923rd time someone posts it. I laughed the first few times.

Originally posted by: Lemon law
Tell us again Corbett, which democrats twisted McCain arm and forced him to pick Sarah Palin.

You sir, have fallen off the deep end. I love the Palin pick and am actually going to vote for McCain now.