Mob chants "we know where you sleep" outside of Tucker Carlson's home.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Would it shock you if I said I don't approve? Tucker is a douchbag but doesn't get on people's radar. This smells like a publicity stunt.

Hey but at least he isn't being spit on, or killed. Those are tactics of the right.

Reactions: Jimzz
Jan 25, 2011
The group that called for this has been banned from Twitter which they used to organize it. Good. Completely unacceptable. Scared the shit out of his wife who was home alone and hid in a pantry.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimKiler

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
The group that called for this has been banned from Twitter which they used to organize it. Good. Completely unacceptable. Scared the shot out of his wife who was home alone and hid in a pantry.

I agree, but the OP is about equivalence.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

Maybe they're just intolerant of his intolerance.

1502957293898.png

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Hmm interesting someone just posted on the site that shouldn't be named close to the very same post.

And Slow you should go over there lots of your kind

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well I'm certain that Carlson's dramatic use of fear, hate, distrust and racist imbued anger spitefully flung at folks who don't like his style of prose and the seething hatred against opponents of Trump that he incessantly delivers these contrived messages with have absolutely nothing to do with folks protesting him and his use of provocative divisive GOP inspired propaganda.

Nope, that can't be it.

edit - Methinks those folks over at FOX are going to playing the victim card a whole lot more in order to duck and dodge their inflammatory use of fear and hate so as to keep their supporters in the mood to "fight back" as Trump likes to put it.

Last edited:

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Well I'm certain that Carlson's dramatic use of fear, hate, distrust and racist imbued anger spitefully flung at folks who don't like his style of prose and the seething hatred against opponents of Trump that he incessantly delivers these contrived messages with have absolutely nothing to do with folks protesting him and his use of provocative divisive GOP inspired propaganda.

Nope, that can't be it.

yea no shit the guy is really a slime ball especially to his guest.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
They're just stating facts, why are you so upset? Why are you trying to find some deeper meaning behind their words? All they're saying is that they know where he sleeps, which is true.

I would be concerned if they were saying something along the lines of "we're gonna kill you". That's not what they're saying though is it?

More faux outrage by right wing snowflakes.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Well, they were outside of his house, so I guess they do know where he sleeps?

I don't get the purpose of this thread.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
They're just stating facts, why are you so upset? Why are you trying to find some deeper meaning behind their words? All they're saying is that they know where he sleeps, which is true.

I would be concerned if they were saying something along the lines of "we're gonna kill you". That's not what they're saying though is it?

More faux outrage by right wing snowflakes.

This is an excellent post.

I wonder if any conservative will take a minute and think about what other issues this could be applied to.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Free speech has consequences, and I'm not surprised those consequences may increase if you have use of nationwide syndication and a penchant for snarky racism and culture warfare. He wants attention, and he got it. It's a shame his wife was frightened though. Not a tactic I approve of, not for a pissant like Carlson anyway. I think the real news is he found a woman that would marry him.

Remember the days when teahadi did this kind of stuff, and the right just shrugged? These are the people who don't have a problem with women seeking abortions getting harassed, insulted, spit on, etc. and feel the opinions of those aggressors need to be respected. So tell it to my quantum violin you bow tie wearing beeyatch.

One more whirlwind putting sand in banana republican vaginas.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
Spydy logic
[instance of liberal intolerance] = [justification for all our intolerance]
[act of intolerance from a trumpian] = [not a condemnable act but a possible attack on us]

Screams it with every post

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
While I don’t condone this sort of thing it does make me wonder if any of the victims of Carlson’s relentless white nationalist race baiting ever feel afraid in their homes.

I bet they do. Maybe Tucker should take a moment and ruminate on that before his next show.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Feb 4, 2009
This is wrong, simply wrong.

Fine to make their life uncomfortable since they are “stars” not fine to have thinly veiled threats or disturb the neighbors. Holding a sign outside is exempt provided the sign isn’t a clear threat.

OP I’ll assume you’ll say the same or similar if Anderson Coopers or similar reporters place gets targeted right?