MNF Pitt-Baltimore

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
I needed to get 36 points from Big Ben and Hines Ward combined to win my FF game... I think its gonna happen!

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
I needed to get 36 points from Big Ben and Hines Ward combined to win my FF game... I think its gonna happen!

I think it already has! I need 8 more from fast Willie... Hope they dont pull the starters..

The o/u on this game was 36.5.... Attained in the first half alone! LOL

I think im good with my Pitt -9 line...

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Big Ben just got.... JACKED UP!

I taught my girlfriend to say that. When we watch football and I see a big hit Im like "Drew Bree's just got..." and I pause, then she looks at me and goes JACKED UP with all kinds of excitement. Its awesome.

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Cuda1447

I taught my girlfriend to say that. When we watch football and I see a big hit Im like "Drew Bree's just got..." and I pause, then she looks at me and goes JACKED UP with all kinds of excitement. Its awesome.

lol, nice

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Alistar7

Not exactly a devastating hit lol. He's faking, just muddy ands wants to go take a bath.

Yeah I know, but I've been waiting to say it all weekend :D

Edit: Pitt's kicker has a death wish, mouthing off to Bart Scott lol

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
the ravens D really should stop talking crap. they are down by over 30 points and are running their mouths. that is pathetic.

toekramp

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Cuda1447

lol, nice

it's good when you get them trained, well done!

toekramp

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Joemonkey

i needed to get 25 from miller/holmes. mission accomplished (as long as davenport doesn't score a TD)

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Well, this game blowed. Who woulda thunk that Cleveland would be 5-3 by now and in 2nd place in the AFC North!

StinkyMojo

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2004
Originally posted by: mooglemania85
Well, this game blowed. Who woulda thunk that Cleveland would be 5-3 by now and in 2nd place in the AFC North!

They have a great offense.. imagine what that team could do if they had a halfway decent defense..

bunnyfubbles

Lifer
Sep 3, 2001
Originally posted by: StinkyMojo
Originally posted by: mooglemania85

They have a great offense.. imagine what that team could do if they had a halfway decent defense..

They could be the Steelers...