Mmmm.... Samosas!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
There's this little Indian restaraunt close by to me that has an all you can eat $6 lunch buffet. I could eat there three meals a day and never get tired of the food. Their samosas kick ass and the Tandori Chicken is amazing. Everything else I don't know the name of, but everything is sooooo damn good. And after reading this thread, I naturally want to go there now.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: ajpa123
Originally posted by: mAdD INDIAN
Originally posted by: SherEPunjab
yeah, garlic and those little green things, cilantro i believe.

good stuff.

stuffed naan is good too. stuffed chicken, lamb naan ... yummy.

had some Makki di roti tonight....

man I wish my mom wasn't vegetarian so she could make some of this stuff.

mmmm...chicken curry..

If your mom doesn't mind letting meat into her home and won't mind the smell, consider making some on your own when your parents are away. It's fun learning to cook with all the spices :)

My Doctor and his wife are vegetarians, but their kids eat meat. I make chicken curry/rice/pita bread for their kids sometimes. They are young teens, they eat like adults cuz they enjoy it so much!
Cooking brings people together.. :beer:

yeah they don't mind meat in the house. I just dunno how to cook it. The only chicken I bring is the breaded one that you put in the oven..and then eat.

I gotta learn how to make tandoori chicken and stuff.

johnjbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
Originally posted by: kb315
All the desi bhenchods represent!!!!!!

;)

why is it that every time an indian thread starts someone has to come in and show off their skill of cussing in hindi. totally useless comment.

way to improve the name of the indian community.

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: johnjbruin
Originally posted by: kb315 All the desi bhenchods represent!!!!!! ;)
why is it that every time an indian thread starts someone has to come in and show off their skill of cussing in hindi. totally useless comment. way to improve the name of the indian community.

i know

totally uncalled for

stfu KB315

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Damn, i thought you were talking about this: Samoa

btw, i've been meaning to give Indian food a try.

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: kalster
why is it that every time an indian thread starts someone has to come in and show off their skill of cussing in hindi. totally useless comment. way to improve the name of the indian community.

i know

totally uncalled for

stfu KB315

Can someone explain or pm me what a bhencods is.. I haven't heard that one before.
I'm defrosting some Samosas that my Mom made and froze. She visits like twice a year and cooks up a storm and freezes everything in zip-lock bags.. lol :D

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
i know totally uncalled for stfu KB315
Can someone explain or pm me what a bhencods is.. I haven't heard that one before. I'm defrosting some Samosas that my Mom made and froze. She visits like twice a year and cooks up a storm and freezes everything in zip-lock bags.. lol :D

link

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
i know totally uncalled for stfu KB315
Can someone explain or pm me what a bhencods is.. I haven't heard that one before. I'm defrosting some Samosas that my Mom made and froze. She visits like twice a year and cooks up a storm and freezes everything in zip-lock bags.. lol :D

<a class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bhenchod" target=blank>link</A>

wtf? That's in the urban dictionary?? How did it get in there?