Jan 15, 2002
Will be going to the pizza hut buffet today for lunch, boo yeah

haven;t been there in a long time,

taking my bro who is 16 with me.

Dogg

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
:disgust: I think you mean you're going to Greasey Hut for their Grease buffet. :disgust:

I cna't eat Pizza Hut, or Dominoes anymore, the amount of greats in their pizzas make me sick. I'll have to stick with Papa John's.

PunDogg

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
Originally posted by: cybpnk
mmmmm!

its a pizza crust with an apple later(sauce) then they put that frosting stuff on top, and add that apple crisp pieces to add more crunch, and its served warm, like apple pie, ohh my i need to change my pants

Dogg

kevinthenerd

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Originally posted by: ggavinmoss
Originally posted by: Czar
whats on this desert pizza?

I'm sure it's some form of sugar-coated cardiac arrest.

-geoff

My favorite!

(says the nerd who frequently gets the Double Whopper with cheese meal at Burger King)

kevinthenerd

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2002
I haven't been there in a long time. Nobdody else I know likes it.

Going where I want to go without requiring a willing driver is part of the reason why I want my own car.

Wolverine27

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 2000
Originally posted by: PunDogg
Originally posted by: cybpnk
mmmmm!

its a pizza crust with an apple later(sauce) then they put that frosting stuff on top, and add that apple crisp pieces to add more crunch, and its served warm, like apple pie, ohh my i need to change my pants

Dogg

That or just get out of the house more often! ;)

PunDogg

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
ok back from the buffet, oh man was it good, had about 3 slices of apple desert pizza, yeah thats rigth 3 whole BIG ONES. but I am all sleepy now, might have to take a nap ..... zzzz...zzzz...zzzz (boss walks in and yells... oh wait I am the boss)

Dogg

T3C

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: PunDogg
ok back from the buffet, oh man was it good, had about 3 slices of apple desert pizza, yeah thats rigth 3 whole BIG ONES. but I am all sleepy now, might have to take a nap ..... zzzz...zzzz...zzzz (boss walks in and yells... oh wait I am the boss)

Dogg

sounds good, i still have an hour befor i get to go!

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
double dave's buffet > pizza hut buffet > ... > mr gatti's buffet

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
we have a pizza hut buffet right down the street. We always want to go but forget the hours and get there at ~1pm when they stop the buffet. bah