Mitt or Barak?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

?

• Mitt

• Barak

• Not voting / dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Not necessarily. One could simply not see much difference between the two. Or one could be in a secure state, like me. There is absolutely no chance in hell that Tennessee will vote for a left winger. Even Gore, nominally if not factually a native son, could not come close to winning Tennessee. Therefore I have the freedom to vote third party even if I do see a big difference between Obama and Romney.

And while I like Romney - or at least the Massachusetts governor Romney, the Olympics-fixing Romney, and the venture capitalist Romney, if not particularly the suddenly socially conservative, be-everything-to-everyone campaign Romney - and voted for him in the primary, he's no Gary Johnson.

I agree. I was hoping Newt Gingrich would be the nominee, but Romney is right for America. He is right for us.

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
baraka.gif

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
Give the Repubs another shot at cutting taxes for the rich even more and deregulating even more and "trickle-downing" even more and allowing banksters and corporate crooks to run amok and allowing the government to be run from K Street again?

The only good thing that can come from that is more crooked Repubs going to jail.

Don't forget the socialized war profiteering.