Miss Cleo the psychic sued

SyahM

Golden Member
Nov 6, 2001
she should've known that's coming .. else she's the worse psychic ever! LOL

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Wasen't one of the Jackson gal's doin that hocus pocus BS?? Tanya or Natanya or whatever..the one that looked like Michael in drag ?? Did they lock her up yet?? :Q

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Bwuahahahaha! [BobMarley]Eh mon! Me say you dun be ina ole lotta' legal battle![/BobMarley]

This pleases me greatly. She probably grew up in the same neighborhood I'm from. I'm white, but I was born into a low-income (read: poor) family and we couldn't afford to move from the sh!thole my parents were forced to raise me in. I'm doing very well for myself now...I go back to see my Mom once a year. It's all I can do to keep from getting nauseous when I see where I played as a child....

Anyway, I say expose her for what she is: a fraud. That said, I have NO sympathy for the millions of IDIOTS who call her and pay $5/minute to have their "fortune told." I can do that too! *gazes knowingly into crystal ball* "MichaelD says that you will be forking out a great deal of money for this phone call......"

Apollyon

Feb 7, 2002

<< Yes, but she already knew that, didn't she? >>

Not only did she see it coming, show knows how its gona turn out, mon.

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
God, I HATE that chick. I'm going to be on the jury. My vote - death penalty.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
i don't care about the fraud, but hopefully this will stop those damned commercials

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
How can they sue her when it says `For Entertainment Only` at the bottom of all the ads?

And I know she says that the calls are FREE.. but at the bottom, doesn't it state that the first 3 minutes of each call are free?

Logix

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2001
Again? The state of Missouri is already suing.

Why didn't she just short ENE over the past year and retire already?