Ministry of Truth: Paused

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
And this is the only honest thing I've ever seen you type.
"our press" = free press.
And there is no room for a free press in fascist America is there taj? And that is why its not YOUR press.
Treasonous taj :).
No, he meant it as a Partisan Democratic Party press, as opposed to FOX.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
And this is the only honest thing I've ever seen you type.
"our press" = free press.
And there is no room for a free press in fascist America is there taj? And that is why its not YOUR press.
Treasonous taj :).

Nailed it! He doesn’t give a shit about this country, once a traitor always a traitor.

Reactions: Meghan54

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
A board created to combat disinformation spread mainly by Nazis is ironically derailed by misinformation spread mainly by Nazis like the OP.
I guess Clinton, Democrats, and a lot of the MSM are Nazis then. She personally authorized the release of disinformation and no one did any fact checking. Anyone questioning Trump-Russia Collusion instantly was to be called a traitor and a Nazi. Maybe the new anti domestic terrorism bill passed by the House will make things better.

• Haha
Reactions: cytg111

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I guess Clinton, Democrats, and a lot of the MSM are Nazis then. She personally authorized the release of disinformation and no one did any fact checking. Anyone questioning Trump-Russia Collusion instantly was to be called a traitor and a Nazi. Maybe the new anti domestic terrorism bill passed by the House will make things better.

No connections, just lots of Convictions...

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
A consequence of this agency pursuing disinformation that is a threat to the security of the gov't (The People) is that the people and organizations who disseminate such damaging lies will and are fighting against any effort to expose them and their efforts to do such things. So it's not surprising at all that it's the Repubs in the legislature that are against the formation of such an agency.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
And that is an overload of facts by you. I guess your brand of fascism and totalitarian is the best.
Transition 99% complete.
Tucker logic: Dems are authoritarian and fascist, so better us authoritarian and fascist than them.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
And that is an overload of facts by you. I guess your brand of fascism and totalitarian is the best.
How do you feel about Republicans banning books? At least two threads here recently and I don't remember you posting in either to condemn it. Strange. Almost as strange as how you assume Hillary is a criminal even though she hasn't been convicted but defend Trump and his enablers by saying they aren't guilty if they haven't been convicted.

Reactions: Lanyap and ivwshane